Urban Decay Summer 2010 Collection
Summer of Love Eyeshadow Palette ($29.00)
Includes Chopper, Maui Wowie, Smog, and Flash Eyeshadows, plus Bourbon 24/7 Eye Pencil and travel-sized Sin Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Available at Sephora, ULTA and Macy’s. Or online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
Summer of Love Nail Kit ($28.00)
7 shades of miniature-sized nail polish shades. Available exclusively at Macy’s, macys.com and urbandecay.com.
Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer ($32.00)
Features light moisture, just enough color coverage, and SPF 20. With just the right amount of tint, light-diffusing pigments diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, providing a youthful finish. The formula is buildable and highly breathable, so reapply as needed to get the coverage you desire. Our custom multi-mineral complex contains magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, lysine, and Vitamins A & E to nourish your skin. Anti-oxidants ginseng root extract and ginkgo biloba leaf extract help protect against free radical damage … like a big bodyguard for your skin. Available at Sephora, ULTA, and Macy’s. Or online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
Guardian Angel Spray Moisturizer with SPF 8 ($26.00)
This superfine mist can actually replace your existing moisturizer. Time release technology ensures that Guardian Angel continues to hydrate over a 24-hour period… probably longer than you actually need it! How does it work? The formula is hygroscopic, meaning it actually attracts and binds water to itself. Even with SPF 8, Guardian Angel feels light as air – no heavy moisturizer feeling. Worn under makeup, it hydrates evenly and creates a perfect base for foundation, allowing for smoother makeup application after misting. The lightweight formula is dermatologist tested, allergy tested, great for sensitive skin, oil-free, paraben-free, and vegan. Reduces the powdery makeup look you can sometimes get from foundation, and gives skin a healthy glow.
Makeup Setting Sprays ($29.00)
What prompted this marriage in makeup-saving heaven? Urban Decay and Skindinavia share a vision: long-lasting makeup. Urban Decay owns the market on pre-makeup prep with our Primer Potion franchise, while Skindinavia has developed an exciting lineup of post-makeup products. We were wowed by their technological expertise and clinical testing. Sure, there are other setting sprays on the market, but Skindinavia pumps their products full of innovative, super-effective ingredients. We worked with the Skindinavia team to identify the proprietary ingredients that best fit the needs of our customers. Together, we came up with three formulations that address shine, dryness and the need for all-night wear (of course). All Nighter is available at Sephora, ULTA and Macy’s. Or, online at sephora.com, ulta.com, beauty.com, macys.com and urbandecay. com. Dew Me and DeSlick are available exclusively at Macy’s, macys.com and urbandecay.com
- All Nighter Facebook-ready makeup, all night (or day) long–great for all skin types
- Dew Me Cooling effects prevent makeup meltdown; designed for dry/combination skin and those in hot and humid climates
- De Slick Keeps oil under control so makeup stays perfect all day; great for oily/combination/acne-prone skin
De-Slick in a Tube ($28.00)
Forever banish a greasy t-zone (or any zone for that matter) with our lightweight gel, developed to keep matte under hot studio lights or in muggy heat. Apply De-Slick after your moisturizer, then wait about 30 seconds to apply foundation. This addicting formula provides unbelievable oil control and absorbing action, is super easy to use, and is miraculous for midday touch-ups. Available at Sephora, ULTA and Macy’s. Or online at
sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss ($19.00)
Available at Sephora, ULTA and Macy’s. Or online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
- Max Meet surfer Max, uber sweet and bashful; he doesn’t mind getting salty or wet, and this pinky nude gloss is ideal for sunset surf sessions.
- Colin Fireman Colin really got our temperatures blazin’ with his bravado, and we salute his daring service with a punchy orange-red shade.
Availability: March 30th @ UrbanDecay.com
Guerlain Dazzling Radiance Collection for Summer 2010
This summer is all about luminosity and dazzling radiance as we celebrate the newly formulated Météorites Perles. Guerlain has built a color collection that revolves around these ever so famous Pearls with a Purpose, with soft, delicate shades and a twist of audacity. Two limited edition items, specially designed for the collection have been added to capture this summer-time celebration of absolute radiance.
Ombre Eclat — Eyeshadow Quad ($59.00)
- Ombre Perlees This monochrome palette features four shades of natural hues with a subtle touch of iridescence for a soft, pearly effect. With tones ranging from soft beige and satiny pink to taupe and smoky brown, these eye shadows glide over and blend beautifully onto the skin, adding a velvety soft luminosity to the eyes. A white rosette, the symbol of the Météorites, is stamped on the palette and can be used as a fifth light-enhancing shade.
KissKiss Baby ($31.00)
- Cherry Summer Cherry pink
- Coral Sunset Coral
Ombre Eclat — Eyeshadow
- L’Instant d’Un Baiser Pearly pink
- L’Instant d’Une Caresse Smoky beige
- L’Instant d’Un Reve Smoky brown
- L’Instant d’Une Emotion Pearly verdigris
Guerlain Meteorites Pearls Collection for Summer 2010
Meteorites Perles ($56.00)
Guerlain’s Météorites Perles may be the best-kept manufacturing secret ever – with no imitators ever coming close to replicating the power of these pearls. In 2010, their power is enhanced through new shades and a new formulation specifically adapted to the needs of different skin tones: a rosy complexion tends to show redness, while a beige complexion turns grey with the onset of fatigue and a golden complexion becomes yellow and dull. As the uncontested expert in color and powder, Guerlain has created three different Météorites Perles color harmonies to address the ways that different skin tones reflect color and light, in line with the principles of the color wheel and interaction of secondary colors.
Each colour harmony is comprised of six shades, from three different color families, which were specially chosen to recreate customized radiance: Corrective pastel colors to even out skin tone. Green diminishes the excessive pink hue in fair skin; pink adds a healthy glow to a dull complexion; blue takes the yellow tone out of tired skin; mauve reflects light and adds brightness to shadowed areas in all complexions. “Intelligent” unifying colors that adapt to each different skin tone. Light-enhancing translucent colors that capture and reflect light, to sculpt the face
Harmony 01 – Teint rosé
- Corrective Effect: mauve reflects light, brightening up the shadowy areas and green diminishes redness.
- Unifying Effect: pink evens out the complexion and champagne accentuates this action by reflecting light.
- Light-Enhancing Effect: white, a touch of light par excellence, illuminates the complexion without ever making the skin appear pale and gold adds additional radiance.
Harmony 02 – Teint beige
- Corrective Effect: mauve and pink combine to add a healthy glow to a dull complexion.
- Unifying Effect: unifying beige and apricot beige add a warm glow to the face.
- Light-Enhancing Effect: white and white gold accentuate the light reflecting result.
Harmony 03 – Teint doré
- Corrective Effect: eternal mauve and blue eliminate the yellow hue in a golden complexion.
- Unifying Effect: unifying beige and chocolate beige enhance a golden complexion.
- Light-Enhancing Effect: white gold reflects light and pearly apricot brightens.
Météorites Brush ($36.00)
A formidable ally This brush, which is ideal for applying Météorites Perles, is now more attractive and even more perfect. Supple and silky soft, it turns powder application into a unique moment of softness. With round and full bristles, this brush is both soft and firm, with the optimal density to make it ideal for “crushing” the pearls and removing the right amount of powder, thus ensuring that it is never over or under applied.
Availability: May 2010
Chanel Orient Extreme Collection for Summer 2010
Lushious Beauty shared an ultra-divine collection by Chanel recently, and The Cut confirmed we’ll be seeing it stateside!
The products were created for the Paris-Shanghai show that took place last December. This collection will be exclusive to Chanel boutiques (of which there are not too many).
Le Vernis ($25.00)
- Illusion D’or (450) Clear with gold sparkle
- Gold Lame (440) Copper gold
- Black Velvet (430) Matte black
Ligne et Ombre de Chanel ($45.00)
- Jet-Gold Matte black eyeliner / gold eyeshadow
Availability: April 1st at Chanel (15 E. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; 212-355-5050).
MAC Trip Collection — New Compacts
For 2010, MAC has released new palettes and kits exclusively for their Travel Retail stores. Like Trip from last year, these are exclusive to Duty Free Stores.
MAC Trip Compact Kits Collection
Jet Boy, Jet Girl! Gonna take you ’round the world with trip compact kits! First, Trip: Warm Eye Shadows, with six hot, haute warm hues. Next Trip: Cool Eye Shadow with six cool, chic shades. And finally, Trip: Total Face Kit, complete with Shell and Secret Ceremony Cream Colour Base, Stripped and Rosehips Lip Gloss and Belightful Iridescent Pressed Powder. They’re addictive little goodies, a secret stash to put out a fashion fire… or start one. Try one, you’ll come back for more. They’re the very essence of needful things!
New square compact silhouette with a basic black matte finish featuring the MAC logo.
- Shroom Soft muted golden beige with opalescent shimmer (Satin) (Permanent) (Swatch)
- Bagatelle Neutral beige with yellow frost (Frost) (From D’Bohemia, Photo)
- Expensive Pink Pink with gold duochrome (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent) (Swatch)
- Trax Vivid-hued violet glazed with bronze (Velvet) (Permanent) (Swatch)
- Humid Intense green with shimmer (Frost) (Permanent) (Swatch)
- Embark Deep rich brown-black (Matte) (Permanent) (Swatch)
- Filament Platinum silver (Lustre) (Permanent) (Swatch)
- Mink Pink Neutral soft pink (Veluxe) (Discontinued) (Swatch)
- Flirty Number Brown plum (Frost) (From Lingerie) (Photo)
- Little Minx Plum with pink duochrome (Frost) (From Rebel Rock) (Photo)
- Flashtrack Bright midnight blue with silver reflective pearlized particles (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
- Carbon Intense black (Matte) (Permanent) (Swatch)
Total Face Kit
New double-decker compact featuring a quad pan payout on top and a large powder pan on bottom.
- Shell Cream Colour Base Soft muted pinkish-beige with icy shimmer (Frost) (Permanent)
- Secret Ceremony Cream Colour Base Dark nude (Exclusive to Palette)
- Rose Hips Lipglass Pink (Exclusive to Palette)
- Stripped Lipglass Coral (Exclusive to Palette)
- Belightful Iridescent Pressed Powder Gilded peach bronze (From Fafi for MAC) (Swatch)
Availability: March 2010 at DFS and Travel Retail Locations Exclusively
Chanel Les Pop-Up de Chanel Collection for Summer 2010
Bold and audacious, Gabrielle Chanel pushed the boundaries of style. Now Peter Philips continues the tradition by creating a free-spirited makeup collection inspired by an idyllic seaside vista: LES POP-UP DE CHANEL, fresh new cult-worthy hues for lips and nails. Vibrant pops of colour, including neon pink, sunny coral and brilliant turquoise are beautifully complemented by bronzed, glowing skin. . . and sure to be the standout shades of summer.
Le Vernis ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
- Mistral Soft pink
- Nouvelle Vague Turquoise
- Riviera Intense pink
Rouge Allure Lip Colour ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
Levres Scintillantes (Glossimer) (Limited Edition)
Aqualumiere ($29.00) (Limited Edition)
Aqualumiere Gloss ($27.00) (Limited Edition)
Gloss Fluo de Chanel ($27.00) (Limited Edition)
Soleil Tan de Chanel ($50.00) (Limited Edition)
Availability: May 2010
Lancome Bronze Riviera Collection for Summer 2010
Be lavished in shades of gold and bronze that jet you away to the beautiful places and faces of the Riviera. The most luxurious elements of nature all come together now to create this summer’s hottest color collection—with pops of pink to add a happy play of color to any look
Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Palette ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
Tropiques Mineral Bamboo Bronzer ($45.00)
Dual Ended Eyeliner ($28.00)
- Sassy in Surise
- Sultry in Sunset
Color Design Lipcolor ($22.00)
- Summer Nude
- Sweetly Pink
- Pink Splash
Juicy Tubes 100% Natural Origin ($18.00)
- Pink Precious
- Blushing Beauty
- Rose Pretty
- Sheerfully Sweet
LipColouring Stick with Brush ($23.50) (Limited Edition)
Le Vernis ($18.00)
All Over Magic Bronzing Brush ($33.00)
Ageless Minerale Blush ($29.50)
- Sparkling Sand
- Brilliant Berry
- Luminous Rose
Ageless Minerale Blush Brush ($34.00)
Availability: Now @ Lancome