MAC Alice + Olivia Collection for Summer 2010
U.S. Launch Date: July 8th, 2010 @ MAC Freestanding Stores and Online
International Launch Date: August 2010 (Japan & Korea only)
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary-wise, what it is, it wouldn’t be, what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” — alice + olivia \ Stacey Bendet, new York native, downtown-fashionista, all-around fun girl, and the sum total of design line alice + olivia, MAC’s latest collaborator.
A frump-fighting, pro-pixie, anti-seriousness collection of colour that includes new takes on Dazzleglass Creme, So Rich So Pretty Nail Lacquer and Partylicious Pigments…
hip + happy = alice + olivia for MAC.
Dazzleglass Creme ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Sparklicious Creamy pale pinky white with soft multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)
- If it’s Pink… Hot pink with soft multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)
- I.Want.Candy. Hot yellow with soft multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)
Pigment ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
- Later. Black with transforming purple pearl (Limited Edition)
- If It Sparkles… White with transforming pink pearl (Limited Edition)
- Partylicious Turquoise with silver pearl (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)
- Morning.After. Creamy turquoise (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- So Rich So Pretty Bright purple with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Military Black matte with silver suede pearl (Matte with Pearl) (Limited Edition)
See more photos and Q&A with Stacey!