MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 for Spring 2010
U.S. Launch: February 4th, 2010
International Launch: February 2010
The world is made of precious minerals, the foundation for all living things…. Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 is the synthesis of earthly essential elements, in the form of a rich, luxurious solid cream compact with a liquid mineral infusion.
This uniquely textured foundation delivers ultimate hydration while revitalizing the look of dull and dry areas. Medium buildable, smooth even coverage and a feather-cloud comfortable silky feel with a natural finish. Add the essential 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush and SPF 15 for skin perfection with protection.
Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 ($32.00 U.S. / $38.00 CDN)
- NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC44, NC45, NC50, NC55
- NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW43, NW45, NW47, NW50, NW55
Brush ($38.00 U.S. / $45.50 CDN)
- 130 Short Duo Fibre A short, round dual fibre with flat head composed of both natural bristles and synthetic fibres ideal for application with creams, emulsions, and various powder products. (Permanent)
Minerals are the foundation for all living things. The human body is made of approximately 60% water and skin is approximately 70% water. By fusing minerals and water, Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation is the synthesis of earthly essential elements in the form of a rich, luxurious solid cream compact with a liquid mineral infusion. This uniquely textured, medium buildable, foundation delivers immediate hydration while revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Used backstage during the Spring/Summer 2010 fashion shows of; BCBG, Carolina Herrera and Baby Phat, it is both a makeup artists dream and a real woman’s skin saving grace.
Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation features an innovative gel based system that provides extreme comfort and creaminess in application, making this formula appealing to all skins but especially normal to dry. The gel fuses the formula’s high water content (30.5%) with the polymers and coated pigments for the ultimate in silky smooth, yet long wearing (up to 8 hours), colour payoff. Because of the immediate moisturization benefits, Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation also helps to immediately reduce the appearance of pores and provides skin with a non-sticky, cooling break.
Additionally, a blend of lightweight oils creates a creamy, comfortable feeling on the skin. The innovative wax-free structure helps moisturize skin, while light diffusing optics help minimize the visibility of pores and imperfections for a flawless looking complexion
Natural Ingredients Equal Flawless Skin
- A special blend of 77 minerals that have been bio-fermented into a yeast extract and our Multimineral Complex IV, a water-based solution of Potassium,Magnesium, Sodium and Zinc, work together to help nurture skin
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, and Faex (Yeast) Extract help moisturize and give skin a more radiant, re-energized look
- Silicone Crosspolymer and a combination of lightweight, luminous oils provides a smooth even finish that is soft and silky to touch
- Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation’s mineral rich formula also provides UVB, SPF 15 protection and is non-acnegenic, dermatologist Tested and fragrance free.
TO USE: Apply to face or area where coverage is desired directly from the compact using a sponge or foundation brush. Blend with fingers, sponge or brush.
MAC Tabloid Beauty Collection
U.S. Launch Date: February 25th, 2010
Secrets revealed! Blind items on Page Six. Which model was seen looking spectacular leaving which mogul’s Manhattan penthouse in full makeup and evening wear at 7 a.m.?
Everyone loves the sizzle, the guilty pleasure of getting the gossip and the real story. Our M∙A∙C Tabloid Beauty lineup is full of outlandish claims and shocking statistics – and they’re all TRUE! Our headlines are all amazing, all scientifically proven.
Hot off the presses: Prep + Prime Line Filler improves firmness and visible lifting, with visibly diminished lines in eight weeks! Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores over time, reduces clogged pores by 25%, shrinking the appearance of pore size by almost two-thirds! 26% improvement in smoothness and skin tone, 24% reduction in sebum, 32% reduction in the appearance of pore size! Plush Lash boasts 112% increase in fullness, 125% increase in curl! Penultimate Eye Liner is extremely long-wearing – 12 hours! And Pro Longwear Lipcolour is non-transfer fixed, with no feathering for a full 8-hour day! And it’s all TRUE!
Prep + Prime Refined Zone ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
This partial primer is a lightweight, oil-free, soy-based emulsion that ins tantly helps cloak visible pores while helping to control excess surface oil and shine. (Permanent)
Prep + Prime Line Filler ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
A primer used post-foundation, pre-makeup to camouflage, soften and relax expressssion lines and wrinkles. AppAppApplies as a densnse cream: dries to a transpnspnsparent, smooth, natural matte finish. With ongoing use, clinically proven to help rejuvenate your look. (Permanent)
Plushlash ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Plushblack True black (Permanent)
- Brownette Chocolate brown (Permanent)
Penultimate Eyeliner ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Rapidblack True black (Permanent)
Pro Longwear Lustre Lip Colour ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Permanent)
- Jazzy-y-razz Dirty plum with pearl
- Lishious Soft peach with gold pearl
- Night Rose Rich plum with gold pearl
- Boss Brown Chocolate bronze with pearl
- Betwixt Rich copper-red with pearl
- Sappho Fine wine
Pro Longwear Lip Colour ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Permanent)
- Clingpeach Shimmering peach
- Commitment Rich reddened brown
- Durashell Soft pink with gold pearl
- For Keeps Rose-plum with iridescence
- Lasting Lust Smoldering red
- Loyal Warmed beiged brown
- Passion Preserved Subdued brick red
- Perennial Rose Dusty pink with gold pearl
- Stuck on You Berry-red with gold pearl
- Unchanging Soft neutral lilac pink
Too Faced Spring 2010 Collection
Fun in the Dark Light-up Mirror Makeup Palette ($32.50)
Fun in the Dark marks the limited-edition return of the Too Faced Quickie Chronicles, an all-essential novella that features a collection of Too Faced best-sellers and two exclusive eye shadow shades. This luxury pro-palette contains a makeup mirror that
lights up for additional glam, on the go
- Eyeshadows: Pin Up, Peep Show, Full Frontal, Lucky Charms
- Lip Shades: Girls Dig Pearls in Tropical Pink; Lip of Luxury in Free Love
- Papa Don’t Peach Brightening Blush
- Sun Bunny Bronzer
Eyeshadow Duos ($17.00)
Too Faced introduces a set of natural-hued, highly wearable SHADOW DUOS inspired by the best-selling Natural Eye Kit. These sexy shades offer endless possibilities and harmonizing, beautiful hues for a foolproof professional application. High-quality pigments deliver intense, vibrant color and long lasting wear. Made to easily blend and glide on when applied, each shadow seamlessly melts together for a professional finish every time. The velvety matte formula is ideal for effortless base and highlight combinations.
- Heaven & Teddy Bear Matte taupe / matte ivory
- Honey Pot & Cocoa Puff Warm chocolate brown shimmer / warm gold shimmer
- Peach Fuzz & Sexpresso Matte deep brown / golden peach shimmer
- Teddy & Erotica Rich chocolate shimmer / peach champagne shimmer
Brightening Blush ($19.50)
- La Vie En Rose A vivid, glam and rosy pink hue that’s both naughty and nice!
Mood Swing ($18.50)
Too Faced expands its cult-hit MOOD SWING LIP GLOSS with the launch of three additional shades that work to achieve the absolute perfect, personalized pout! The newest additions of this shade-shifting lip gloss blossom into a variety of perfect pink hues using exclusive Heat Responsive Technology that reacts to the body’s temperature and adjust to reveal a range of lip tints within the color spectrum. Feeling happy, elated or just plain sassy? No matter what mood you’re emoting, Mood Swing Lip Gloss will reveal lush, juicy color that perfectly complements you in every way. Mood Swing Lip Gloss is formulated with a healing cocktail of hydrating and soothing ingredients including Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamin E.
- Berry Pink Grape sweet berries flavor
- Petal Pink Strawberry flavor
- Pink Shimmer Blueberry flavor
Availability: Now available at Sephora.com!
Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection for Spring 2010
QVC has the jump on Smashbox’s Heartbreaker Collection, for $181 for all seven pieces (compared to $271 retail value). Otherwise, expect it in January/February 2010!
Eyeshadow Palette ($34.00)
- Hot Date Creme brulee, shimmering chestnut, champagne, shimmering azure, mint, and warm taupe
- Kiss ‘n Tell Ballet pink, hot pink, icy white, deep violet, charcoal, and peony
Fusion Soft Lights ($30.00)
- Baked Starlight White gold, bright pink, warm bronze, rosy pink, and ballet pink
Liquid Liner Pen ($24.00)
An ultra-fine liquid eyeliner pen that can take you from sweet and sassy to ultra-seductive in just one sweep.
Availability: Spring 2010
Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Nouveau Red, Tart Deco, Van D’go
Essie The Art of Spring Collection for Spring 2010
I spotted this lovely collection of pastels on Pink Melon, and I do hope it is Essie’s spring collection and not just exclusive to Germany. 😉
- Neo Whimsical
- Pop Art Pink
- Nouveau Red
- Tart Deco
- Van D’go
Laura Mercier Spring 2010 Collection
This spring, we’ll see a beautiful Radiant Creme Colour cream blush, three new eye colour duos, three Satin Lip Colours, and a Shine Lip Colour.