Paul & Joe Beaute Wild Flowers Collection for Spring 2010
This Spring, Paul & Joe Beaute sure have a lot up their sleeves… Lots of cute packaging and shades, including Alice in Wonderland-themed products! You can check out Paul & Joe Beaute on their Facebook for more details. Paul & Joe Beaute have a pretty limited availability in the states, primarily at Bergdorf Goodman and a few select retailers across the country (check for local availability at paul-joe-beaute.com). I spotted it online at Beautyhabit (not everything’s available, though). I remember drooling over the ultra cute packaging when I was visiting NYC last February–had to go to Bergdorf’s at least once in my life!
Face & Eye Color
- Honey Suckle (064) Off white/brown gold
- Lady’s Slipper (065) Fresh green/fresh pink
- Purple Clover (066) Light purple/dark purple
Lip Gloss Lacquer
- Baby’s Breath (001) Clear white/healthy beige
- Snapdragon (002) Clear orange/vibrant orange
- Primrose (003) Sweet pink/fuchsia pink
- Tutu Candy pink that glistens with juicy clear colour
- Mata Haria Enchanting, Oriental-style Mandarin orange
- Magnolia Milky white flower petals, sweet and decliate, that blossom on your fingertips
- Sequin Silver glitter with a vintage sparkle
- Stardust Scintillating gold glitter
Creamy Cheek Powder
Creamy solid cheek colour that’s smooth and delectable
- Marionette Adorable, pretty rose pink
- Kitten Baby pink that’s innocent like a young girl
- Peaches Peach orange that’s moist and sweet
- Butterfly Vibrant orange that’s healthy and colourful
- Dusk Chic, sophisticated copper
Self Select Eye Color
01-09 are satin finishes; 10 through 17 are silk; and 18-25 are suede
- Secret of Gold (01)
- Torch Song (02)
- Daisy (03)
- Pistachio (04)
- Waterlilies (05)
- Pussycat (06)
- Fable (07)
- Starry Night (08)
- Sterling (09)
- Spotlight (10)
- Nearly Nude (11)
- Paper Lantern (12)
- Little Sister (13)
- Chrysanthemum (14)
- Belladonna (15)
- Chateau (16)
- Museum (17)
- Tempest (21)
- Courtyard (22)
- Leatherbound (24)
Alice in Wonderland Collection
- Fantasy includes a decorated tin that features blotting paper, one blotting paper refill, and a Lip Treatment Stick.
- Daydream includes a decorated tin with Alice on it, blotting paper, one blotting paper refill, and a Lip Treatment Stick.
MAC Too Fabulous Collection
U.S. Launch Date: March 4th, 2010
International Launch Date: March 2010
Lips and cheeks get the pretty young thing treatment…Cremesheen Glass makes a comeback for Spring 2010. Introducing six new très jolie shades and three bring-back essentials, because the world wants more of this creamy, high-flying gloss formula that provides sheer, Just Superb colour with a touch of sex-o-shine!
To accentuate them, a combination of six Lip Pencils ranging from neutral to pinks and browns, to delight and define. And here’s a lovely thought: six new Mineralize Blush Duos are also making a limited appearance. Inspired by the original, they provide a gossamer sheer and lightweight application…all Too Fabulous.
Cremesheen Glass ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN) (Permanent)
- Just Superb Dirt neutral pink
- Loud & Lovely Blue pink
- Richer, Lusher Peach coral
- Double Dare Coral red
- Deelight Mid-tone neutral
- Over Indulgence Neutral brown
- Fashion Scoop Clear pink (Repromote)
- Partial to Pink Light peach pink (Repromote)
- Boy Bait Light nude (Repromote)
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Boldy Bare Dirt red brown (Limited Edition)
- Mouth Off Deep peach coral (Limited Edition)
- Trimmed in Pink Bright blue pink (Limited Edition)
- In Synch Bright yellow pink (Limited Edition)
- Naked Liner Light neutral (Limited Edition)
- Chestnut Intense brown (Permanent)
Mineralize Blush Duo ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
A limited-edition Mineralize Blush featuring two shades swirled into an abstract pattern. Delivers the sheer colour and soft, dimensional pearl finish of all M∙A∙C Mineralize powder formulas.
- Rhapsody in Two Light pale pink/pale peach (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Chic Couple Light yellow brown/dark peach (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Two Virtues Light blue pink/light violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Bi-Tone Rose pink/copper bronze (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Buddy Up Dirty rose / neutral yellow pink (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Sun & Moon Neutral brown / pink brown (Frost)
Tarina Tarantino Launches @ Sephora!
Yay! Tarina Tarantino’s new makeup line is now available for preview over at Sephora. I’m definitely curious to see how everything performs. The packaging is cute, though, from what I can tell so far!
Are you indulging? If so, what’s on your list?
MAC Give Me Liberty of London Collection
U.S. Launch Date: March 11, 2010
International Launch Date: April 2010
Edit #1: Now with a few images! Not everything, but at least you get an idea about the packaging — which I think looks phenomenal. They don’t look like stickers, and as long as they’re not, this may be some of the best packaging MAC has put out in awhile. (1/6/2010)
Edit #2: Now with a few MORE images — including an image of the very richly priced scarf. (1/7/2010)
The very latest in a series of famous M·A·Coll aborations, it was only a matter of time before the demure-to-daring kaleidoscopic prints of Liberty of London coloured our world with Brit wit and bohemian chic. From the unstudied, Sienna Miller style of Spitalfields Market to the grit-and-glamour of Portobello Road, the swinging London girl has always been an unstoppable M·A·C makeup force! Spring 2010 insists on the ultimate flower fusion, with M·A·C joining forces with Liberty, creating cool Britannia compacts and Lipsticks, Eye Shadows, Powder, Blush, Nail Lacquers and, of course – blushing, bountiful, quite British accessories.
Beauty Powder ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
The luxurious, soft pearl finish of M·A·C Beauty Powder packaged in a glossssy white compact. Lid is decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Limited edition.
- Shell Pearl Pale peach with gold pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Summer Rose Soft violet pink with pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote?)
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Give Me Liberty of London Flat creamy pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Free to Be Creamy true coral (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Dame’s Desire Frosty mid-tone reddish purple (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Birds & Berries Frosted dark green blue (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Bough Grey Mid-tone bluish grey (Satin) (Limited Edition)
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Ever Hip Creamy light coral (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Peachstock Neutral peach (Satin) (PRO)
- Petals & Peacocks Creamy bright magenta pink (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
- Blooming Lovely Creamy greyed lilac mauve (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Frankly Fresh Neutral pink beige with soft pearl (Limited Edition)
- Perennial High Style Creamy bright pink coral (Limited Edition)
- English Accents Creamy mid-tone blue pink (Limited Edition)
- A Different Groove Deep purple brown with pearl (Limited Edition)
Blush ($18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Dirty Plum Sheer dark plum (Limited Edition)
- Prim & Proper Neutral nude (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)
- Vestral White Creamy white (Cream) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Blue India Dark green blue with pearl (Cream) (Limited Edition)
Liberty of London Makeup Bags
- Small A limited-edition laminated makeup bag decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Zip closure boasts a fabulously outsize floral pull. Measures 8″ x 2.75″ x 3.5″. ($22.00 U.S. / $26.50 CDN)
- Medium A limited-edition laminated makeup bag decorated with an exclusively created flower and bird pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Zip closure boasts a fabulously outsize floral pull. Measures 8″ x 2.75″ x 5″. ($25.00 U.S. / $31.00 CDN)
Liberty of London Scarf ($95.00 U.S. / $115.00 CDN)
A limited-edition scarf designed with an exclusively created floral pattern for the Give Me Liberty of London collection. Rows of coral, orange, yellow and blue flowers form a repeating pattern on a white background. The fabric is a soft wool/viscose blend. Made in Italy. Measures 27″ x 82″.
Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Collection for Spring 2010
“Hollywood is the birthplace of fantasy and dreams. The inspiration for the Estée Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Color Collection is iconic Hollywood glamour, both past and present, interpreted for everyday life.” – Michael Kors
This Spring, Estée Lauder will introduce the Estée Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Color Collection. This collaboration stemmed from the longtime friendship between Aerin Lauder, Estée Lauder Senior Vice President and Creative Director, and acclaimed American designer Michael Kors. “Nobody understands modern glamour and luxury like Aerin Lauder and the Estée Lauder brand, which is what this collection is all about,” says Michael Kors.
The Estée Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Color Collection is a group of limited edition products that reflect both the timeless beauty philosophy of Estée Lauder and the luxurious, modern fashion style of Michael Kors.
Michael’s design perspective has defined modern American glamour. It is no surprise his presence pervades the modern Hollywood scene – whether he’s dressing celebrities for a red carpet event or attending award shows himself, Michael Kors is a name synonymous with Hollywood.
For the Bel Air Beige Look
- Very Hollywood Sunset Coral Blush ($26.00)
- Very Hollywood Blonde Mink Eyeshadow Duo ($30.00)
- Very Hollywood Sepia Eye Pencil ($19.00)
- Very Hollywood Honey Blonde / Starlet Peach Lip Sheens SPF 15 ($22.00)
- Very Hollywood Honey Blonde / Starlet Peach Lip Glosses ($20.00)
- Very Hollywood Hollywood Gold Nail Lacquer ($18.00)
For the Rodeo Pink Look
- Very Hollywood Sunset Pink Blush ($26.00)
- Very Hollywood Night Star Eyeshadow Duo ($30.00)
- Very Hollywood Film Noir Eye Pencil ($19.00)
- Very Hollywood Bungalow Pink / Starlet Rose Lip Sheens SPF 15 ($22.00)
- Very Hollywood Bungalow Pink / Starlet Rose Lip Glosses ($20.00)
- Very Hollywood Bungalow Pink Nail Lacquer ($18.00)
Complementary Products for Face & Lips
- Very Hollywood Shimmering Loose Powder ($32.00)
- Very Hollywood Hollywood Gold Lip Sheen SPF 15 ($22.00)
- Very Hollywood Hollywood Gold Lip Gloss ($20.00)
Availability: January 2010
Chantecaille Les Dauphins Collection for Spring 2010
Chantecaille’s Spring Color Palette, Les Dauphins, spotlights the natural beauty and protection of one of the world’s most magical creatures—Dolphins. In our continuing pursuit of building awareness and support for some of the world’s most vital environmental causes, Chantecaille is proud to shine a light on a fast-growing global issue: The increasing eradication of the world’s dolphins.
Once plentiful in the cradle of civilization—The Mediterranean, and particularly in the waters surrounding Greece—common dolphins are becoming so scarce, they now reside on the IUCN Red List of Endangered Species. Highly intelligent and considered in many cultures to be a sacred link between humans and Gods, dolphins face countless threats across the globe. In antiquity, killing a dolphin was an act punishable in some countries by death.
Extreme over-fishing, severe lack of marine-protected areas, habitat degradation, trawling, marine pollution, and illegal harvesting (notably profiled in the recent documentary, The Cove) continues to threaten the survival of this magical creature. Which is why Chantecaille’s latest inspiration for Spring 2010 culminates in Les Dauphins—a limited edition palette of color essentials devoted to the symbol and protection of this endangered animal.
Les Dauphins—The Limited-Edition Quad Palette ($77.00)
Les Dauphins’s Quad Palette reflects soft, simple warm grays, delicate beiges, and iridescent neutrals, a strong runway trend from the spring 2010 collections. The colors are encased in an elegant gunmetal quad palette (along with a smoky-rose satin pouch), and each pan is embossed with two dolphins, containing two shades to be blended together. The three eyes—in of-the-moment grays, beige, and soft pinks—brighten and define the eye area with subtle pearl. The perfect pink ,cheek color offers a universally flattering flush of rosy warmth.
China Rose and Bourbon Rose Lip Chic ($30.00)
To compliment Les Dauphins Quad Palette, Chantecaille created two new Lip Chic shades: China Rose and Bourbon Rose. Aligning with the spring runway collections’ passion for corals, and pinks, these two new additions beautifully complement the warm neutrals contained in the quad palette, adding a fresh pop of vibrant color to the lip along with the plumping, smoothing, and soft wearable shine that’s made the Lip Chic formulas so unique and popular.
- China Rose Lip Chic A bright and universally-wearable golden coral
- Bourbon Rose Lip Chic A joyful blush of clean, cool pink
Giving Back to Protect the Dolphins
To bring further support to the dolphin’s survival worldwide, Chantecaille will give 5% of Les Dauphins to Giovanni Bearzi, a Pew Fellow of Marine Conservation, who heads up Tethys—A non-profit NGO for the study and the conservation of the marine environment in the Mediterranean. The Tethys Research Institute has been studying Mediterranean whales and dolphins for two decades and has become one of theforemost research organizations working in the basin.
Tethys subscribes to the following philosophy: “Tell me and I’ll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I will understand.” — Confucius
To engage the public’s interest, understanding and support of marine conservation, they offer Field Courses on studying dolphins and whales in the Mediterranean, giving the layperson first hand experience with these animals. Chantecaille encourages everyone to learn more and help bring awareness to this cause at http://www.tethys.org/giovanni_bearzi.htm.
Availability: Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Frédéric Fekkai Salons, Neiman Marcus, select Saks Fifth Avenue locations, and Space NK; also available online at vwww.Chantecaille.com in February 2010.