NARS Space Odyssey for Fashion’s Night Out
NARS introduces Silver Odyssey, a coupling of two exclusive products, Via Crispi Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner and Space Odyssey Nail Polish created in honor of Fashion’s Night Out 2011. For the first time, NARS has created a collection for the special night, which includes unique and richly pigmented, metallic silvery hues.
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
Nail Polish ($17.00) (Limited Edition)
availability: September 8th @ narscosmetics.com
NARS Vintage Nail Polish for Fall 2010
Introducing the NARS Vintage Nail Polish Collection! Five shades, resurrected by popular demand, with NARS’ signature longwearing formula. Imparting an initial high gloss luster that is water and detergent resistant, these vintage polishes are being brought out from the archives for a limited time. With classic cinema as their common theme, below are the shades (with original launch dates), their descriptions and the movies that inspired them.
- Mash (1996) Army green infused with gold
- King Kong (1996) Copper brown infused with gold
- Midnight Express (1996) Deep navy
- Zulu (1996) Forest green
- Full Metal Jacket (1998) Gunmetal grey
Availability: October 1st at narscosmetics.com, all shades are limited edition and retail for $16 each.
MAC A Tartan Tale Collection for Holiday 2010
U.S. Launch Date: October 28th, 2010 for Colour & Palettes; November 4th for Mini Sets
MAC’s holiday collection is always an expansive, kill-your-wallet-and-take-no-names kind of adventure. It includes a color collection as well as holiday kits, palettes, and sets.
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Cut-a-Caper Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- The Faerie Glen Pale neutral pink (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Deepest Wish Deep creamy red-brown (Amplified) (Limited Edition)
- Full Fuchsia Bright blue fuchsia (Amplified) (Permanent at PRO)
- Courting Lilac Sheer lilac mauve with soft gold pearl (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
Dazzleglass Creme ($18.00 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Radiant Jewels Dark sparkly magenta (Limited Edition)
- Soft Dazzle Mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Dazzleglass Creme, ’09)
- Passing Fancy Bright orange coral with soft pearl (Limited Edition)
- Lightly Prancing Light peach with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
- Romancin’ Mid-tone lavender with multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)
Eyeshadow ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
Each eyeshadow has a plaid pattern imprinted on the eyeshadow and is similar in size to Mineralize Eyeshadows.
- Golden Crown Light gold with bronze Tartan striping (Limited Edition)
- A Wish Come True Dirty mauve with bubblegum pink Tartan striping (Limited Edition)
- Follow Your Fantay Mid-tone peach with chocolate Tartan striping (Limited Edition)
- Enviably Fun Grass green with dark green Tartan striping (Limited Edition)
- Semi-Precious Aubergine with chocolate Tartan striping (Limited Edition)
- Glamora Castle Dark grey with teal Tartan striping (Limited Edition)
Pigment ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
- Later Black with transforming purple pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Alice + Olivia)
- Moonlight Night Blackened teal with teal pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- The Family Crest Blackened bronze with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Petrol Blue Deep navy with pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Black Line Black with gold pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Undercurrent Teal with pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Black Swan Black with pearl (Limited Edition)
- Lord It Up Bronze with pearl (Limited Edition)
Blush ($18.50 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Her Blooming Cheek Bright iridescent blue-pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- My Highland Honey Bright coral with soft gold pearl (Satin) (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($13.00 U.S. / $15.00 CDN)
- Sly as a Fox Creamy mid-tone russet/burnt red (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- Style Clan Dark taupe with red pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Estee Lauder Companies’ 2010 Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
CONNECT. COMMUNICATE. CONQUER.
PREVENT BREAST CANCER ONE WOMAN AT A TIME.
THE PINK RIBBON. WEAR IT. SHARE IT.
This year’s BCA Campaign theme draws its inspiration from The Estée Lauder Companies’ heritage, which dates back to 1946 when Mrs. Estée Lauder’s “High-Touch” method of reaching consumers was “Telephone, Telegraph, Tell-A-Woman.” Evelyn Lauder’s approach to conquering breast cancer reinterprets this powerful messaging into a philanthropic mission for today’s modern and fast-paced culture. The campaign encourages women and men to Connect with everyone they know and Communicate the importance of breast health and early detection. Indeed, this is Mrs. Evelyn Lauder’s call-to-action to Conquer this disease once and for all.
From 1993 through October 2010, The BCA Campaign and its retail partners expect to have raised more than $45 million for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to funding innovative, clinical and translational research and finding a cure in our lifetime.
You can follow @BCRFWorldPink on Twitter, too!
- AVEDA Hand Relief ($21.00 for 5 fl. oz.) Aveda will donate $4 of each sale of the Breast Cancer Awareness Hand Relief to BCRF to fund cruelty-free environmental research to help find a cure with a maximum donation of $300,000.
- Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick Compact ($38.00 for 0.4 oz.) Bobbi Brown will be donating $35,000 in connection with the North American sales of the cmpact to BCRF.
- Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray ($15.00 for 4 oz.; $25.00 fr 10 oz.) Each purchase of Spray de Mode from either of our 2 Bumble and bumble NYC salons, the Bb.StylingBar and Shop at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street, or online at bumbleandbumble.com during October will help Bumble and bumble donate $25,000 to BCRF.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (BCA Edition) ($35.00 for 6.7 fl. oz.) $10 per special edition of DDML sold during October will be donated to BCRF (while supplies last).
- Clinique Great Lips, Great Cause (Limited Edition Key Chain Ring) ($16.00) $4 per key ring purchased during the month of October will be donated to BCRF (while supplies last).
- Darphin Intral Soothing Cream ($70.00 for 1.6 fl. oz.) $20 for each Intral Soothing Cream sold in North America during October will go toward a $6,000 donation to the BCRF.
- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Delicious Coffret ($38.00 for 2x 024. oz.) DKNY will make a donation of $15,000 in connection with the sales of DKNY Be Delicious/Fresh Blossom Coffret to BCRF.
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray (Limited Edition) ($92.00 for 3.4 fl. oz.) Donna Karan Cosmetics will make a donation of $15,000 in connection with the sales of the Limited-Edition Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray to BCRF.
- Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Collection: Lip Design ($25.00) Estée Lauder will donate $500,000 in connection with the sales of its Pink Ribbon Collection to BCRF.
- Estee Lauder Jeweled Pink Ribbon Pin ($12.50) Estée Lauder will donate $500,000 in connection with the sales of its Pink Ribbon Collection to BCRF.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10 ($33.50 for 1 fl. oz.) Estée Lauder will donate $500,000 in connection with the sales of its Pink Ribbon Collection to BCRF.
- Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne & Bath Oil ($55 t $100) Jo Malone will donate $20,000 to BCRF in connection with the North American sales of Red Roses Cologne, Bath Oil and Home Candle.
- Lab Series Daily Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 15 ($37.50 for 3.4 fl. oz.) Lab Series Skincare For Men will make a donation of $10,000, in connection with the sales of Daily Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 15 to BCRF.
- La Mer Creme de la Mer ($230.00 for 2 oz.) La Mer will make a donation of $30,000 to BCRF in connection with the North American sales of Crème de la Mer.
- Michael Kors Very Hollywood Rollerball/Lip Gloss Duo ($18.00) Michael Kors Beauty will make a donation of $10,000 in connection with the sales of the Very Hollywood Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Rollerball/Lip Gloss to BCRF.
- OJON Restorative Hair Treatment ($21.00 for 1.5 oz.) $5 per Pink Ribbon Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment sold
during the month of October will be donated to BCRF, with a maximum donation of $35,000.
- Origins Peace of Mind On-the-Spot Relief ($10.00 for 0.5 fl. oz.) Origins will donate $35,000 in connection with the North American sales of Peace of Mind to BCRF.
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcreme Collection for Fall 2010
U.S. Date: September 16th, 2010
International Date: October 2010
Pro Longwear Lipcreme ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN) (Permanent)
Lightweight texture, creamy finish and comfortable longwear combine in this has-it-all pro-class lip colour. Slick in use, applies without need of a top coat- and still lasts up to 12 hours. Won’t feather or transfer, and the colour stays true. Helps lips stay soft and hydrated.
- Made to Last Deep plummy brown (Frost)
- Till Tomorrow Grey mauve brown (Cream)
- Sweet Ever After Copper (Frost)
- Faithfully Yours Blackened dirty purple (Cream)
- Goes and Goes Blue violet (Cream)
- Love Forever! Bright blue pink (Cream)
- Perpetual Flame Pink cranberry (Cream)
- Unlimited Mid-tone dirty rose (Cream)
- Overtime Light baby pink (Cream)
- Extended Play Blackened brick red (Cream)
- Prolong True red (Cream)
- Good to Go Loudmouth orange (Cream)
Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation ($29.50 U.S.) (Permanent)
A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.
- NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC40, NC42, NC45, NC50
- NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50
Pro Longwear Concealer ($16.50 U.S.) (Permanent)
A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.
- NC15, NC20, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50
- NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50
Lady Gaga to Launch Fragrance in Spring 2012
In spring 2012, Lady Gaga will release her first fragrance for women. She recently signed a long-term licensing deal with Coty Inc. (via WWD)