Pure, snow white–in a variety of finishes, plus a highlighter that looks almost white in the pan but is a little warmer and golden than that. I wanted to include a white polish, but there weren’t many permanent ones to choose from (that I’ve covered and were good) — what white polishes have you found to work best? You can check out comparison swatches of my picks, too 🙂
- Inglot #453 — bright, metallic white (and not too cool-toned)
- Sugarpill Tako — matte white
- Maybelline Too Cool — creamy, cool-toned white
- NARS Albatross — a dusting of shimmer and sheen
- NARS Santa Monica Blvd. — bright white for your lash line
What’s your favorite white-hued beauty product?