Reader Vinita requested top five picks of burgundy and red-toned purple eyeshadows–just in time for fall! It can be a difficult color for some to wear, because of the red tones, but try pairing it with warmer golds and coppers, or using it with a bright silver. It can be even used mixed with black in the crease to create a very dramatic smoky eye. You can also look for burgundies that lean brown to minimize the red tones found in them.
- MAC Deep Damson — a deep, dark burgundy-brown with a matte finish
- Le Metier de Beaute Fig — a purpled burgundy with a frosted finish
- Inglot #452 — shimmering burgundy with strong red undertones
- Make Up For Ever #311 — shimmery, deep brown-burgundy
- MAC Cranberry — medium-dark burgundy with a frost finish