5 Silver Eyeshadows for the Holidays
My favorite way to wear silver during the holidays is on the lash line, actually. It can add a lot of brightness to a look! I like the line the lower lash line with a rich black eyeliner, then pat on silver eyeshadow on top. I also love silvers with blues–very wintry!
- Giorgoi Armani #12 — bright, metallic silver
- Estee Lauder Cyber Silver — dark, metallic silver-gray
- Buxom Chihuahua — metallic, medium silver
- Guerlain Les Aquas — bright, light silver
- Inglot #448 — faded silver with a metallic finish
What’s your favorite holiday silver eyeshadow?
5 Golden Eyeshadows for the Holidays
I could have easily given you a list of ten, being the gold fiend that I am, but I’ll keep it to the current five that really say holiday to me. I think gold is a very versatile color. It pairs well with warmer shades like bronze, rust, and berry, but it can also work with cooler-toned shades like violet, teal, and blue. And if golds not your cup of tea, I have five of my favorite silvers for holiday coming right up. Any interest in seeing some holiday blue shades? What other holiday-themed favorites would you like to see?
- L’Oreal Eternal Sunshine — metallic yellow gold; not too yellow, not too orange
- OCC Triptych — rich, molten, honey gold
- Make Up For Ever #11 — dirty antique gold
- Inglot #430 — frosted, rich gold
- MAC Old Gold — tarnished gold
What’s your favorite holiday gold eyeshadow?
Inglot Double Sparkle Rainbow Eyeshadows Launch
INGLOT Cosmetics launches Double Sparkle Rainbow Eye Shadows – an extension of shadows for Freedom System. The Double Sparkle Eyeshadow will be available in 10 different shades and provides the coverage of matte but leaves an element of bling to your eyes. Each colour boasts three shades in one, which can be blended together or applied separately giving you a limitless variety of colour options! The frosty and pearl finishes can accentuate textural differences on the skin, and the double sparkle leaves intense colour saturation and reflective particles that won’t accentuate the fine lines of mature skin.
Double Sparkle Rainbow Eyeshadow ($8.00)
- 121R Shades of green
- 122R Shades of brown
- 123R Shades of orange
- 124R Shades of pink
- 125R Shades of brown
- 126R Shades of light blue
- 127R Shades of blue
- 128R Shades of light purple
- 129R Shades of purple
- 130R Shades of gray
Availability: Now at Inglot USA
10 Must-Have Inglot Eyeshadows – Brights/Colors
If you’re not so keen on neutrals, here is my top ten for a good mix of brights by Inglot!
- Inglot #450 Eyeshadow — shimmering burgundy
- Inglot #388 Eyeshadow — bold violet-tinted blue
- Inglot #415 Eyeshadow
- Inglot #331 Eyeshadow — grass green
- Inglot # Eyeshadow — shimmering navy blue
- Inglot #372 Eyeshadow — teal
- Inglot #439 Eyeshadow — shimmering violet
- Inglot #382 Eyeshadow — rich red
- Inglot #430 Eyeshadow — shimmering honey gold
- Inglot #338 Eyeshadow — blue-teal
What bright Inglot eyeshadows would you recommend?
10 Must-Have Inglot Eyeshadows – Neutrals
I think one of the more frequently asked questions I get is about what eyeshadows to start off with from Inglot–this is a pretty impossible task! Put simply, Inglot has a ton of eyeshadows that perform well. And then, there’s the very fact that it really depends on what kind of palette you’re looking at. Neutrals? Brights? A mix? Cool-toned? Warm-toned? How large of a palette?
What neutral Inglot eyeshadows would you recommend?
5 Positively Electric Eyeshadows
Brights, brights, and more brights!
What’s your favorite bright color to work with?