Inglot Launches New Products for November 2013
Fusion Blush & Illuminator ($13.00)
INGLOT Fusion Blush and Illuminator is a perfect combination for face modelling. Matte facial blush is ideal for defining selected parts of the face, while the illuminator provides delicate highlights. A silky formula enables easy application for a long-lasting fresh and subtle look. INGLOT Fusion Blush and Illuminator will be available in four new shades.
- #201 Intense blue based fuchsia pink paired with a muted illuminating pastel
- #202 Rose colored blush with a complementing musky highlighting pink
- #203 Rusty apricot and a frosted soft peach highlighter
- #204 Natural pink/beige with pink/beige highlighter
HD Illuminizing Loose Powder ($16.00)
Available in five subtle colours, INGLOT’s new HD Illuminizing Loose Powder will let your face glow like never before. The skin loving ingredients include premium silicone powder and diamond dust, perfect to hide skin’s little imperfections and leave you looking refreshed and rejuvenated. Outstanding film-forming agents will provide a smooth and long-lasting finish. Ideal for everyday use, this product may also be used for filming in high definition and will ensure the face looks flawless even on a big screen.
Availability: November 2013, Online: INGLOTUSA.com, INGLOT Boutiques: New York City, Las Vegas, Miami, Newport Beach, New Jersey and select Macy’s Department Stores on January 2014.
As someone with a warmer complexion, I always go gold during the holidays, but I would be remiss if I didn’t consider the opposite–silver–which can work well to brighten and reflect just as nicely as gold!
- Le Metier de Beaute Platinum — a bright, metallic silver
- NARS Interstellar — a frosted, metallic silver cream
- Urban Decay Cuff — a brightened silver eyeliner–perfect for brightening up a smoky eye
- Inglot #447 — an extremely bright silver with a highly metallic finish in powder form
- Zoya Electra — silver tinsel with a holographic finish to make any nail color festive
What’s your favorite silver-hued beauty product?
One of my favorite shades in makeup (especially for eyes and nails) is pewter. I love that it’s this mix of gray, gold, silver, and green–it can be such a complex shade.
- Dior Millenium — shimmering, warm-toned pewter in a cream formulation that can be worn sheer or opaque
- MAC Antique Diamond — a metallic golden pewter with soft sparkle in a cream form
- Benefit Skinny Jeans — a classic green-leaning pewter with a golden bronze sheen
- Inglot #454 — a lovely light-medium golden pewter with a frosted, metallic finish
- Urban Decay Addiction — limited edition but still available (so I couldn’t resist), this is a beautiful green-ish, dirty gold for tips
What’s your favorite pewter-hued beauty product?
October is a time that reminds me to be brave; to not be afraid of bold, unusual colors. Halloween is an often excuse to play with color in ways we’ve never felt comfortable doing so the rest of the year, but it also serves as a great reminder to: experiment more. play more. go outside of our comfort zone. embrace the unknown. thirst for something different. These are a few of my favorite more unique and unusual shades that I’ve come across, and I hope you’ll share your own unusual finds with me!
- Illamasqua Apocalips is a vivid, medium-dark blue-teal with a matte finish. I love the unusual color, but what I love even more is that it still applies and wears fairly well. It’s definitely a show-stopping color!
- Sleek Sunset Palette is a budget-friendly palette that’s top-to-bottom fantastic. No duds in the bunch; not only is this a feat for an eyeshadow palette in general, but to do so at under $15? It’s quite unusual!
- Inglot #434 is a cool-toned, purplish taupe–a glorious mix of purple, gray, and brown for something infinitely complex, bold but neutral.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Th(ink) is a bold, cool-toned violet purple with a pearly shimmer that really opens up the eye–and it is a shade that had many, many readers asking, “What are you wearing?” Purple eyeliners that can be applied with opaque, rich color are hard to come by, but Th(ink) makes a strong case for one that does.
- Giorgio Armani #701 is a cool-toned, sheer bluish-purple gloss filled with blue and violet shimmer. It’s very intriguing on its own, but it can be layered over lipstick for a different look.
- NARS Taj Mahal is bold, bright, but not totally over-the-top, and it’s more of a tangerine than a full-on orange with red tones, so it has more golden, yellowy undertones.
- Cult Nails You’re My Dandy Lion is a warm, buttery yellow with a cream finish–and lo and behold, it applies beautifully. It’s practically a unicorn among polish!
- Fyrinnae Parental Advisory is a bold, bright, royal purple like I haven’t seen before. It’s so vibrant and pigmented–if you are a fiend for purple eyeshadow, it is a must-have.
- OCC Jubilee is a pale, aqua-green with a blue-purple duochrome. It’s metallic, shimmering, and reflective. I love the way the color shifts as you move, as it is layered over other products, and will lean one way or another depending on what is paired with.
- Illamasqua Stranger is a green-ish gold gloss with a high-shine finish, lots of metallic shimmer, and it is a shade that changes as you move.
I hope you’ll consider sharing your must-haves for October in the comments! Here’s a quickie list to get you started…
Must-Have Eye Products:
Must-Have Cheek/Face Products:
Must-Have Lip Products:
Must-Have Hair/Skin Products:
The one color that always tugs at my heart-strings is molten gold–that really rich, warm, almost orange-toned, shade of gold. It’s deep, rich, and pure luxury to me. I have so many favorites, but here are five permanent picks from me! (But Urban Decay Honey Eyeliner will always be a shade I miss desperately.)
- Inglot #430 — a rich, yellow gold with a frosted, metallic sheen–this eyeshadow has an incredible texture
- OCC Triptych — a vibrant, metallic gold for your lips (but if full intensity isn’t your thing, try it patted over a burgundy or red!)
- NARS Iskandar — a phenomenally pigmented cream eyeliner/eyeshadow with a gorgoeus finish
- Fyrinnae Aztec Gold — an intensely pigmented, dirty gold–I thought I’d throw one in that wasn’t quite as warm-toned that still held a lot of depth
- Sephora Girls Night Out — a rich, warm-toned gold with an orange-brown undertone and a frosted finish
Do you have any shades of molten gold?
Autumn makes me think of the changing colors of the leaves, rain, and a lingering dampness and crispness in the air–which always makes me think of earthiness. One of my favorite earth tones is greens, and this post is inspired by them; murky, mossy, and dirty greens that are beautiful to wear.
- Inglot #419 — a subtly warm-toned, dirty green with a frosted finish
- OCC Ripley — a gorgeous, gold-sparkled mossy green with threads of metallic shimmer for your nails
- Urban Decay Stash — a classic olive-green eyeliner that’s richly pigmented and glides on easily
- Make Up For Ever #84 — a muted, darkened green with neutral-cool undertones
- L’Oreal Golden Emerald — a richly pigmented, slightly warm-toned gold-shimmered forest green
What are your top favorites?