The ever talented Risa shares a how-to…
Happy Sunday & Thank You!
As Sunday wraps up, I just wanted to spend a few moments thanking everyone for their kindness over the past week. It’s been a rather tough week for me personally, where many things just reached a boiling point, and I really felt like I had too many balls in the air and not enough hands to keep them all there! The support you have shown me, via the blogging scholarship contest, was absolutely overwhelming and truly humbling.
I think we have definitely given others some food for thought — we are smart, savvy men and women who enjoy our makeup as much as we enjoy our friends, family, careers, education, or whatever pursuits we may have in our individual lives. Makeup for us is not about masking ourselves but an expression of who we are. It is only one facet people see, while we are all incredible people with a variety of backgrounds. At the end of the day, makeup is FUN!
Thank you for your comments and support! It means so much to me to have it, and it serves as just one more reminder about why I blog, why I enjoy it so much. 🙂
- Charlotte makes Butter London’s Marrow look divine [Lipglossiping]
- Beaut.ie shows you how to do camo nails [Beaut.ie]
- toki doki does hair tools [Beauty and the Blog]
- How to avoid streaks with dark nail polish [BellaSugar]
- Makeup for hazel/light brown eyes [xSparkage]
- Rae shares Annabelle’s Insomnia Collection with us [theNotice]