- Emma Watson grows up with some sophisticated makeup, and we tell you how to duplicate it.
- Arielle Kebbel is icy blue and gorgeous, let Temptalia tell you how!
- Temptalia announced our biggest contest ever with a prize valued at $500!
- Part two of our December giveaway is still open–enter today to win $190 skin kit from Moor Allure!
- Our First Annual Temptalia Beauty Award results are in–check them out!
- Cammie shares a gorgeous pink eye with us.
- Titi Branch tells us how to get gorgeous holiday hair this year.
- More details (including MSFs) for N Collection, launching in early January.
- Sculpt & Shape may release the 26th, but we already have the review for you!
- The Originals launched on the 19th, and Temptalia tells you what’s great, what isn’t.
- Get your Fafi fix by checking out these latest images, oh and don’t forget these ones, too.
- MAC launches a contest on the 26th, in celebration of The Originals.
- Take a look at some promotional images and product photos for The Originals.
- Giorgio Armani is giving skin a run for its money this season.
- LUSH wants you to GO GREEN in 2008.
- Chanel loves blue with its spring 2008 Aurora Blues collection.
- Chanel Blue Satin polish is a dark shade that can be quite wearable.
- Temptalia previews YSL’s Spring 2008 collection–and loves it!
- Chanel glossimers – worth the hype or not? Temptalia likes, but isn’t persuaded yet.
- Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup towelettes make removal a breeze.
Don’t forget to check out all that’s happening in the beauty blogosphere this past week … Continue reading →