Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about…
Beauty Bargains: This Week’s Coupons, Sales, & Promotions
- Bath & Body Works: Mix & Match 2 Select Products for $20 (incl. CO Bigelow, Pink, True Blue Spa & Aromatherapy)! Ends 9.24.
- Bath & Body Works: Signature Collection Body Cream for Just $6! Ends 9.24
- Bath & Body Works: Buy 2 Signature Collection Body Care Items, Get 1 Free! Ends 9.24
- Bath & Body Works: Get 3 Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps for $10! Ends 9.24
- Beauty.com: Buy any two select tarte products and get a free full size Indelible Wink liquid liner & shadow set ($22 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.
- Benefit: Free U.S. shipping with code PRETTY50 on $50+ purchases. Free international shipping with code WORLD115 on $115+ purchases.
- Benefit: Get FREE US Standard Shipping with purchase of BADgal brown, our deep brown mascara for mile-high lashes. Enter MILEHIGH at checkout. Offer valid 9.15.09 to 9.22.09.
- Bliss: Get 30% off the Fatgirlthree set at blissworld.com. Enter promo code 099909 at checkout. This offer is valid through 09.13.09.
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink with $65 Order. ($21 Value) OFFER Code: BEST5 required. One time use. Valid 8.25-10.15
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Copper Penny with $65 Order. Code: Eyes66 required. One time use.
- Clinique: Receive a FREE trial-size Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss plus FREE Shipping with any $35 clinique.com purchase. Just enter offer code LGLOSS at check out. Valid through 9.30.09.
- Drugstore.com: Buy any L’Oreal cosmetic item and get 50% off the second at drugstore.com. Offer ends 09.25.2009.
- Juara: Get 10% OFF JUARA Skincare September 2009. PROMO CODE: SEPT09
- Prescriptives: Free Standard Shipping with any $35 Prescriptives.com purchase, use offer code FREESHIP3 at checkout.
- Sephora: FREE Bare Escentuals BUXOM Lash Sample with any online order! Use code BUXOM at checkout!
- Sephora: Buy the Michael Kors 1.7 or 3.4 oz EDP Spray and get a FREE Michael Kors Weekender Bag. Use code WEEKENDER at checkout.
- Sephora: Get Dylan’s Candy Bon Bon Shower Gel and Body Butter for only $25 (a $38 value). Enter code DCANDY at checkout.
- Sephora: Try this best seller! Get a deluxe sample of Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum with any order. Enter code VINOPERFECT at checkout.
- Sephora: LIMITED TIME! Buy a Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine gloss and get a 2nd gloss for 50% off ($19 value)! Enter code FUSION.
- Sephora: Get Bliss’ Youth As We Know It Concentrate and Eye Cream for $89 ($145 value!). Enter code BLISSYOUTH at checkout.
- Sephora: Buy any combination of 3 Make Up For Ever eyeshadow, diamond eyeshadow, or powder blush shades and get a refillable palette for free. Enter code MUFE at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free 0.5 oz. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask with any $25 order. Enter code RENPEEL at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Korres Lab sample of Korres Oak cream with any purchase. Enter code KORRESOAK at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free Enzyme Face Peal with any online purchase. Enter code AMORE at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Cosmedicine Matte & Bronze Bronzing Powder lab sample with any $25 purchase. Enter code COSMEDLAB at checkout.
- Skindinavia: Free 4oz. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray sample with every online purchase ($29 value), while supplies last.
Did we miss a fantastic offer or sale? Share it with us in the comments!
What mascara are you using lately? Love it or hate it?
I’ve been using a combination of LashBlast and Plushlash, actually, and I like it so far!
Sunday Link Love #002
Check out some of my favorite posts from my fellow beauty addicts…
How often do you wear lipgloss?
- Everyday! (40%, 251 Votes)
- 4-5 times a week (22%, 139 Votes)
- 2-3 times a week (19%, 118 Votes)
- Less than once a week (12%, 73 Votes)
- Once a week (6%, 40 Votes)
- Other (2%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 633
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
How many lipglosses do you own? Bonus points if you can name them all, haha! 😉
Easily over 100. I’d say more like 200-300 between all brands. In fact, I don’t *really* want to know.