Beauty Bargains: This Week’s Coupons, Sales, & Promotions
- Bath & Body Works: Buy 3 Get 2 Free OR Buy 2 Get 1 Free Signature Collection Products! Expires 11/17/09
- Beauty.com: $10 off $60 at Beauty.com (must click-through this link).
- Benefit Cosmetics: Free US Standard Shipping on any $50 purchase. Enter promo code PRETTY50 at checkout. Free International Shipping with any $115 purchase. Enter promo code WORLD115 at checkout.
- Benefit Cosmetics: Get a free US standard shipping with purchase of glitz glam and gloss at Benefit. Enter GLOSSKIT at checkout. Offer valid 11/17/09 through 11/24/09.
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink ($21 Value) with $65 Order with code HOLIDAY (expires 1/15/10).
- Bobbi Brown:Free Full Size Lip Gloss in Honey ($20 value) with their order of $65 or more when they use code HONEY (expires 1/15/10).
- Bobbi Brown:Free full size Metallic Shadow in Penny ($20 Value) with any purchase of $65 or more with code PENNY (expires 12/15/09).
- The Body Shop: Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off on select Bath & Body products from The Body Shop.
- Clinique: Get a shimmering silvery tote FREE with any $49.50 clinique.com purchase. Use code TOTE. While supplies last.
- Clinique: Exclusive beauty gift, get a unique Trina Turk cosmetics bag filled with beauty essentials. A $75 value, yours with any $25 Clinique purchase at NORDSTROM.
- Prescriptives: Free Standard Shipping with any $35 Prescriptives.com purchase, use offer code FREESHIP3 at checkout. Expires 12/31/09
- Sephora: FREE Metallic Flower clutch filled with 8 samples at Sephora.com! Yours with any $50 purchase. Use code CLUTCH4U at checkout.
- Sephora: Get Philosophy’s Amazing Grace Buffing Wash Sample with any order. Enter code BUFFING at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a Bare Escentuals 10-day sample plus mini kabuki brush FREE with any order! Use code TRYBE at checkout.
- Sephora: Beauty Insiders Only. Get a free Bare Escentuals Buxom lip mini gloss. Choose your own shade. Enter code BUXOMKISS at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Skincare Sample Kit at Sephora! Enter code 123SKIN at checkout!
- Sephora: Get a Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Mascara free with any order! Use code BEFLAWLESS at checkout.
- Sephora: Gifts that Ship for FREE! For a limited time, get FREE Shipping on these select holiday gifts at Sephora! Enter code HOLIDAYSHIP at checkout.
- Too Faced: 30% off your entire order with code LUCKYBREAKS.
Are you deal hunter? Be sure to check out our DEALS page for all the latest deals and steals!
When you find something that works, do you stick with it? Or do you move on quickly?
I do and I don’t. I tend to still try out new things, but I keep in mind my favorites and end up going back to them at another time.
Check out some of my favorite posts from my fellow beauty addicts…
And as a new addition, here are a few posts from non-beauty posts I loved this past week, too!
How big of a role does price play in your beauty purchases? Makes a huge difference? Not much?
There are certain things out of my reach (y’know, like an $800 cream), but I don’t worry too much about price as I do about efficacy and whether I’ll like it or not. I also look at how many uses I’ll get out of it.
If you were using MAC Conjure Up Mineralize Blush?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Do you research before you buy a beauty product? What kind of information do you try to find first?
Yes and no. I don’t research in the sense that I’m playing scientist and trying to understand all of the ingredients and the like, but I do look into what I’m interested in and see what others are saying. I also look at claims vs. realm of reality.