Dusty does Pro Paint Sticks, part 2!
How’s your Sunday treating you this week? I’ve been trying to stay away from the blog a bit, since I never do and find myself sitting here for hours at a time (I like to call my computer chair/desk… THE VORTEX!) I have to tell you, I really don’t like it. I just find I sit around and don’t do much of anything, and I feel better when I’m at least somewhat productive. I think I just enjoy being active and busy and crossing things off my to-do list.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner… cheap and effective? [Lipglossping]
- An ode to MAC Soft Brown [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Sephora wonders who your big beauty sister is [Beauty and the Blog]
- A neon look from Nails Inc. [Beaut.ie]
- Are Bliss products worth it? [The Beauty Brains]
- Muse loves Kenzoki Perfumed Beneficial Waters [Musings of a Muse]
- A blue and copper look [Fresco Phyrra]
- Coach launches Poppy fragrance [BellaSugar]
- Brush (92%, 3,046 Votes)
- Finger (4%, 145 Votes)
- Sponge Applicator (3%, 101 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (1%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,310
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
If you were using MAC Shimmermoss Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!