The Best of the Best, Volume #003
How are you doing this Friday morning? I hope you’ve all had a good week! The weekend’s just around the bend, and I’m excited to get a few days to relax–even it’s only a lil’ bit! I think I just might spend it reading some books I’ve been putting off. How are you spending your weekend?
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC Style Black Photos are still the most buzzed about post on Temptalia this week. Just a few more weeks, can you taste the Volcanic Ash?!
- Urban Decay Holiday Collection has a lot of cute sets and the new Book of Shadows, Vol. 2 eyeshadow palette. Oh, and did I mention there are FOUR… yes, FOUR! new shades of 24/7 liners?
- Stila Cobalt Clutch & Purple Pumps Smudge Pots Review really caught your attention with those bold hues!
- Stila All Doll’d Up Eyeshadow Palette Review is easily one of my favorite products for the entire year so far. So pigmented!
- Look: MAC Photorealism was a little look put together using (mostly) the Photorealism eyeshadow quad.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Ask Temptalia Session #016 is, I suppose, kind of a no brainer, since it practically begs you to leave comments As always, even if you come in late, I do answer any and all questions I get (that goes for *all* posts, actually), but I may not be as timely as when I run the session.
- Best Red Lipstick as given by you! Lots of great shades mentioned…
- Stila All Doll’d Up Eyeshadow Palette Review was not only a popular most, but it was one that inspired quite a bit of commentary!
- How do you groom your brows? – we asked, you answered!
- All About Makeup Remover Wipes was a rant & rave session where many of you told us your favorite (and least favorite) brands of makeup remover wipes, but also what you loved/hates about the product itself.