Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Recommend your favorite book, or tell us what you just started reading; share a great dessert recipe or a photo of your pet (which is sure to be the cutest, yeah?).
Now… have at it!
The Best of the Best, Volume #002
This week has definitely been a better one than last–the boy is definitely on the mend (chest pains), and Magellan is limping a lot less. My weekend (which starts today–yay!) plans include mostly catching up on comments (sorry I am so behind! argh!), working on reviews, and generally all that is beauty. (So shocking!) What are you doing for the long weekend? I hope everyone has an awesome holiday weekend!
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- What makeup is in your purse right now?: Some of you are carrying makeup bags within your purses, others have products rolling around (that’s more my style!) the bottom… and others are finding lost treasure in those cavernous bags!
- What was the last beauty product you finished?: a surprising amount of you have finished beauty products fairly recently — very nice!
- The Hit List: Worst Brush Brand: seemed like Bare Escentuals may have made it to the top of the hit list in this week’s edition, but several other brands like Coastal Scents and Posh made appearances, too.
- Rant & Rave: Perfume: You loved it, you hated it, and some of you didn’t have time for it…
- Survey Says: this week’s edition was all about what you loved and hated about makeup and how you first got into it.
This Week’s Contests
Do you consider face/cheek highlighters a must for everyday? Do you only bother for certain looks or occasions?
I tend to wear a highlighter on top of any blush I wear, so I guess I’d say it’s a must! Sometimes I even wear highlighters alone just for a little oomph.
Worst Brush Brand…
What brand/product wins this category? Any particular reason it wins?
How do you apply your foundation? What’s your technique?
I always use the 109 spritzed with water — that’s really my go-to for foundation application!
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
- What’s the best part about makeup?
- What’s the worst part about makeup?
- What first got you into makeup?