Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
- What’s your favorite everyday look?
- What’s your favorite special occasion look?
- What’s your favorite evening look?
- What’s your favorite everyday look? I love an antique gold wash on the lid with a bronzy-taupe in the crease paired with soft coral cheeks and lips.
- What’s your favorite special occasion look? I have to go with vibrant, bright red lips… like Chanel Dragon!
- What’s your favorite evening look? I feel like I’m boring you, but I like smoky eyes. I like subtly smoky eyes in gray or brown, maybe a little color if appropriate, and a pinky-nude lip.
Where do you “save money” (or just spend less) when it comes to beauty? Do you cheap out or skimp on hair care? Skincare? Lipstick?
It’s definitely hair care for me!
Thanks to Dolce Aria for this question!
What do you consider “bridal” makeup/look? What did you (or would you!) wear for your wedding day?
Something very subtle and natural. I’d go with a light pink-coral lip, a soft peach blush, and a mixture of matte and pearl golden brown shadows on the eyes. Oh, waterproof mascara, of course!
Thanks to Christina for this question!
This Week’s Topic: LIMITED EDITION PRODUCTS!
Your Mission: Tell us what you love, hate, or are otherwise indifferent to about limited edition products and all that those entail.
How do you handle aggressive salespeople at the beauty counter? Share your tips!
I usually just say, “I’m just looking,” in a firm voice–I try to let them know that I’m not a buyer, so don’t waste your time on me!
Thanks to Sally for this question!
Spring 2010 Collection Reviews: Round-up
We’re getting close to the end of our spring collection coverage, so I thought a round-up of reviews was in order!
What were your favorite spring collections? Favorite spring products?
- Barielle Wildflower Collection
- Benefit Velvet Eyeshadows for Spring 2010
- Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Collection: Cabo Coral Pot Rouge, Lipglosses, Lipsticks, Nectar Shimmerbrick
- Bobbi Brown Color Strips Collection: Bonfire Palette, Orchid Palette
- Chanel Les Impressions de Chanel Collection: Review Round-up (also Khaki Dore, Particuliere Nail Lacquer)
- China Glaze Up & Away Collection: Review Round-up
- Dior Lace Collection: Vintage Pink Blush
- Estee Lauder Very Hollywood Collection
- Guerlain Cherry Blossom Collection: Cherry Blossom Blush, Jeu d’Ombrelles Eyeshadow Quad
- Lancome L’Absolu Creme de Brilliance Collection
- Lancome Mix & Matte Collection: Part 1, Part 2
- Lancome O My Rose! Collection: Pop ‘n Cheeks Blush, Pop ‘n Green Eyeshadow Quad
- Laura Mercier Polished Collection: Crystal Pink Lip Shine, Eye Colour Duos, Polished Radiant Creme Colour
- MAC All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Collection: Review Round-up
- MAC Liberty of London Collection: Review Round-up
- MAC in Lillyland Collection: Review Round-up
- MAC Riveting Collection: Review Round-up
- MAC Spring Colour Forecast Collection: Review Round-up
- MAC Tabloid Beauty Collection: Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour, Pro Longwear Lipcolour
- MAC Too Fabulous Collection: Cremesheen Glasses, Lip Pencils, Mineralize Blush Duos
- NARS Spring 2010 Collection: D. Gorgeous Eyeshadow, Kuala Lumpur Eyeshadow Duo, Purple Rain Nail Lacquer
- OPI Hong Kong Collection: Part 1, Part 2
- Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection: Jet Black Liquid Liner Pen
- SpaRitual Believe Collection
- Too Faced Fun in the Dark Palette
- Too Faced Spring 2010 Eyeshadow Duos
- Urban Decay Spring 2010 Collection: Alice in Wonderland Palette, Stardust Eyeshadows