Items of Intrigue, Vol. 006
It’s amazing how many new products roll out each week–how any one person could actually keep up with them all seems like an impossible feat to me! Here are five items that caught my attention this week:
- Sedu Icon Prive Dryer ($700.00) might be one of the most expensive hair tools I’ve ever come across. That’s not a typo, you know! I’d love to see this in action.
- Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Gentle Foaming Hand Soap ($5.50) is a new-for-fall scent, which I haven’t tried, and I keep my apartment stocked with these hand soaps. They’re almost as easy to collect as Philosophy Shower Gels!
- Hourglass Powder Brush No. 1 ($65.00) just made me aware that Hourglass made brushes. What? Where have I been? Now, I’m generally a big fan of Hourglass’ products, so I might just have to venture to Sephora to see if these are on display.
- Illamaqua Shimmer Blush ($24.00) is new for fall, and I’m eager to see how it performs against their matte blushes. I love that Illamasqua has a lot of matte finishes, but it’s nice to mix it up.
- Jo Malone Fragrance Combining Cologne Collection ($95.00) is something I’d definitely like to try — and I love the idea of small-sized scents, because I know it takes me forever to get through a bottle. And I really mean forever, because I’ve never finished a perfume.