The Project: CoverGirl Lash Blast
Oh, yeah, that’s right — the cult mascara that swept beauty addicts everywhere, in that utterly recognizable orange tube.
How would you improve this product? What would you change? What would you want to keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
Where do you purchase your beauty products the most? Department stores (e.g. Nordstrom, Macys), specialty stores (e.g. Sephora), online, or brand-specific (e.g. Kiehl’s, MAC)?
Nordstrom or brand-specific, usually!
Best Volumizing Mascara…
What brand/product wins this category? Any particular reason it wins?
What was the last makeup splurge/indulgence you made? Was it worth it?
My Korres’ spree on HauteLook… and yes, so worth it!
What homemade/DIY beauty things do you do/use? Homemade masks? Family beauty tips?
I don’t really do much myself. I’ve done aspirin masks in the past, but that’s about it!
Monday Motivation: August 24th, 2009
Now with school back in full swing, Mondays are worse than ever. I’m basically in school ALL day long on Mondays. I know, I did it to myself, but gah, it is still hard to get through all my classes without zoning out.
- CARGO blu_ray Pressed Powder ($30.00) was one of those products that had a lot of buzz when it initially launched, but I just never had a chance to try. I’m still quite curious about how it works and holds up in photos!
- TheBalm Cabana Boy ($20.00) looks like a really gorgeous rosy cheek shade. The packaging is also really cute, which is actually what grabbed my attention first (ha!).
- Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eyeshadow ($18.00) look like pretty, shimmery cream shadows. I’m most interested in trying Champagne Satin or Turquoise Blue. Both look like great shades to me.
- Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick ($45.00) is a formula I’d like to try sometime in my life… I just wish I could see these in person!
- Clinique ‘Vitamin C Lip Smoothie’ Antioxidant Lip Color ($17.50) is a new lipgloss by Clinique, and I’m interested to see how the color applies (sheer or opaque?) and lasts on lips.
- Benefit Moon Beam ($24.00) is something I am now really interested in trying out after some of you found High Beam to be too pale/ashy on you, but loved Moon Beam instead.
- Nude Miracle Mask ($70.00) sounds like a great mask for the end of the week, and I like that it has AHA in it. The price is a bit steep though, so I’ll have to think a bit on this one.