- What’s on your lips?
- What’s on your nails?
- What’s on your eyes?
If you were using Urban Decay Strip Eyehadow, how would you wear it?
What products would you use? Where would you wear it? Would it be the star of the look? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Items of Intrigue, Vol. 003
I’m totally loving being able to share with you some of my own personal ooh and ahh products each week. As always, I look forward to hearing fro you if you’ve tried any of these products yourself!
- NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette ($55.00) brings so many of the famous Night shades into one palette, which makes it a great deal, but I wonder how everything works together.
- Chanel Recourb Cils de Chanel ($34.00) looks so sleek in its black metal dress. I wonder if it outperforms my Shu Uemura curler…
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara ($30.00) is something I haven’t yet tried but am always hearing rave reviews for!
- Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot Cologne Intense ($135.00) is one of several new Cologne Intense scents. I’m totally drawn in by the black bottles. I picked this particular one because of my love for Tom Ford’s Oud Wood.
- Dior Adhesive Eyeliner Patches ($59.00) just look interesting. I’d love to see these actually worn.
What new (or old!) products have caught your eye recently?
I appreciate brands who have streamlined their packaging, use more recycle-friendly materials, or implement in-store/at-counter recycling policies. It will make me opt for their products over a brand that doesn’t, all else equal.
This Week’s Topic: GLITTER EYELINER!
Your Mission: Tell us what you love, hate, or are otherwise indifferent to about glitter eyeliners. What drives you bananas? What makes them necessary?