Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about…
Beauty Bargains: This Week’s Coupons, Sales, & Promotions
- Bath & Body Works: Mix & Match 2 Select Products for $20 (incl. CO Bigelow, Pink, True Blue Spa & Aromatherapy)! Ends 9.24.
- Bath & Body Works: Signature Collection Body Cream for Just $6! Ends 9.24
- Bath & Body Works: Buy 2 Signature Collection Body Care Items, Get 1 Free! Ends 9.24
- Bath & Body Works: Get 3 Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps for $10! Ends 9.24
- Beauty.com: Buy any two select tarte products and get a free full size Indelible Wink liquid liner & shadow set ($22 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.
- Benefit: Free U.S. shipping with code PRETTY50 on $50+ purchases. Free international shipping with code WORLD115 on $115+ purchases.
- Benefit: Get FREE US Standard Shipping with purchase of BADgal brown, our deep brown mascara for mile-high lashes. Enter MILEHIGH at checkout. Offer valid 9.15.09 to 9.22.09.
- Bliss: Get 30% off the Fatgirlthree set at blissworld.com. Enter promo code 099909 at checkout. This offer is valid through 09.13.09.
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink with $65 Order. ($21 Value) OFFER Code: BEST5 required. One time use. Valid 8.25-10.15
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Copper Penny with $65 Order. Code: Eyes66 required. One time use.
- Clinique: Receive a FREE trial-size Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss plus FREE Shipping with any $35 clinique.com purchase. Just enter offer code LGLOSS at check out. Valid through 9.30.09.
- Drugstore.com: Buy any L’Oreal cosmetic item and get 50% off the second at drugstore.com. Offer ends 09.25.2009.
- Juara: Get 10% OFF JUARA Skincare September 2009. PROMO CODE: SEPT09
- Prescriptives: Free Standard Shipping with any $35 Prescriptives.com purchase, use offer code FREESHIP3 at checkout.
- Sephora: FREE Bare Escentuals BUXOM Lash Sample with any online order! Use code BUXOM at checkout!
- Sephora: Buy the Michael Kors 1.7 or 3.4 oz EDP Spray and get a FREE Michael Kors Weekender Bag. Use code WEEKENDER at checkout.
- Sephora: Get Dylan’s Candy Bon Bon Shower Gel and Body Butter for only $25 (a $38 value). Enter code DCANDY at checkout.
- Sephora: Try this best seller! Get a deluxe sample of Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum with any order. Enter code VINOPERFECT at checkout.
- Sephora: LIMITED TIME! Buy a Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine gloss and get a 2nd gloss for 50% off ($19 value)! Enter code FUSION.
- Sephora: Get Bliss’ Youth As We Know It Concentrate and Eye Cream for $89 ($145 value!). Enter code BLISSYOUTH at checkout.
- Sephora: Buy any combination of 3 Make Up For Ever eyeshadow, diamond eyeshadow, or powder blush shades and get a refillable palette for free. Enter code MUFE at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free 0.5 oz. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask with any $25 order. Enter code RENPEEL at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Korres Lab sample of Korres Oak cream with any purchase. Enter code KORRESOAK at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free Enzyme Face Peal with any online purchase. Enter code AMORE at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Cosmedicine Matte & Bronze Bronzing Powder lab sample with any $25 purchase. Enter code COSMEDLAB at checkout.
- Skindinavia: Free 4oz. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray sample with every online purchase ($29 value), while supplies last.
Did we miss a fantastic offer or sale? Share it with us in the comments!
What mascara are you using lately? Love it or hate it?
I’ve been using a combination of LashBlast and Plushlash, actually, and I like it so far!
Sunday Link Love #002
Check out some of my favorite posts from my fellow beauty addicts…
How often do you wear lipgloss?
- Everyday! (40%, 251 Votes)
- 4-5 times a week (22%, 139 Votes)
- 2-3 times a week (19%, 118 Votes)
- Less than once a week (12%, 73 Votes)
- Once a week (6%, 40 Votes)
- Other (1%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 633
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
How many lipglosses do you own? Bonus points if you can name them all, haha!
Easily over 100. I’d say more like 200-300 between all brands. In fact, I don’t *really* want to know.