If you could revamp MAC Cleanse-Off Oil, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
Are you about the latest & greatest or the tried & true? What’s your fancy when it comes to beauty products?
I tend to focus more on the latest and greatest, though I am always interested in trying proven products I haven’t yet tried!
Best Liquid Foundation? What brand/product wins this category?
What do you look for in the perfect lipgloss? Sticky, glittery, opaque?
I’m all about a semi-opaque to opaque, shimmery but not gritty, lipgloss. Sticky or non-sticky doesn’t matter, but it should wear well.
My Monday was so unmotivated that I didn’t put this together until this morning. See why we all need a little pick-me-up at the beginning of the week? If you’ve tried any of these products, I’d love to hear your feedback! You just might save me money (or further enable me to spend!).
- Kate Somerville Skin Health Starter Kit ($70.00) is a value skincare set. I’m a big fan of Kate Somerville products (well, the few I’ve tried!), but her skincare is a little pricey, so any opportunity to try it for less… well, you have my attention. I do need to work out if it is really a “deal” or not, though.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – Oil Free Nude ($42.00) is a long-time lemming for me. It’s been on my list for ages, but the price tag has kept me resisting thus far. I’ve heard so many great things about this product, which is kind of the root reason why I’ve always wanted to give it a shot myself.
- Sephora Brand Precision Sponge ($12.00) looks to be Sephora’s version of the famous BeautyBlender sponge. I’ve tried both the BeautyBlender and Sonia Kashuk’s version, both are really great tools when you want a sponge applicator. I prefer sponge applicators with liquid or cream foundations, though I prefer brushes overall.
- Korres Lemon Lip Scrub ($19.00) is a lip exfoliator in a lipstick-tube form. I like that it is compact and travel-friendly–no spilling here! I’m curious to see if it’ll out-do my Peter Thomas Roth scrub.
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgoss ($19.00) seems like something right up my alley–intense colored gloss? Sign me up! They have a decent amount of shades available via Sephora, so I don’t even know where to start. Probably Mistress? Maybe Petulant…
- Hourglass Primer Set ($56.00) includes both Houglass’ Veil Mineral Primer with SPF 15 as well as Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer. I’m always curious in different face primers, but I’m particularly intrigued by a self-tanning one!
- Smashbox High Definition Dual Finish Micro Powder SPF 15 ($38.00) has an interesting delivery system–looks like it’s a lot less messy compared to traditional translucent powders. I wasn’t sold on Make Up For Ever’s HD powder, so I’m interested in seeing how Smashbox’s HD powder compares.
What are your latest lemmings? Are you close to caving?
How many eyeshadows do you use per look? (On average!)
On overage, probably between 4-6, but easily more. It’s just so easy to take a little from one shadow, a little from another…