1. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation
2. Urban Decay Naked Loose Setting Powder
3. Anastasia Dipbrow
4. MAC In Extra Dimension Lash Mascara
5. Make Up For Ever 15 Artist Palette
6. Tom Ford Love Lust Blush
7. Guerlain Gillian Rouge G Lipstick
I think gold can be really brightening, both on the innter tear duct as well as on the center of the lid, flanked by darker shades. I wish there were more pewter-y/antique golds that were permanent available, as the typical yellow gold doesn’t always work for everyone.
Practically nothing right now! I’m trying to moisturize my hands a bit more, as they really took a beating during the move, but I am very, very lucky to have naturally strong nails (not a single nail broke, not a single nail chipped!) — the cuticles/skin around the nails is just soooo dry right now. I try to trim/file my nails every other week or so, and I do a light buffing on the nail itself as I get some ridges.