MAC @ Erin Fetherston
“We wanted the girls to look like they had been running, flushed, glowing skin and stained lips.” – Lucia Pica
- Eyes: Lipstick in the Prowl (Available Fall 2010) – Washed over the eyelid with a MAC 217 brush for a shiny texture. Lip Conditioner (Tube) – Dabbed into the inner corner of the eye to highlight.
- Face: Careblends Essential Oil – Massaged into the skin. Mineralize All-Over Lotion and Studio Moisture Tint Foundation – Blended together and applied to the entire face for a dewy skin finish. Lipstick in Kittenish (Available Fall 2010) – Dabbed onto the cheeks with fingers and massaged along with the cheekbone.
- Lip: Lipstick in Kittenish (Available Fall 2010) – Sparingly Applied to the inner lip with the point of the lipstick.
See more photos!
Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Tell us about the greatest thing that happened to you this week, why your pet is the cutest, what you’re doing this weekend… whatever!
First, I’ll share mine!
OPI Hong Kong collection! I’m wickedly tired, but I had an amazing time hanging out with Karen from Purple Lab & the sweet folks at HSN for the past two days going behind-the-scenes at both HSN & on the Purple Lab set.
Now… have at it!
- Never! (65%, 1,448 Votes)
- Sometimes, but not regularly! (22%, 500 Votes)
- Yes, it's a must! (12%, 262 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (1%, 20 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,230
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!