If you could revamp Philosophy Shower Gel, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
Cindy took a cue from MAC’s Style Warrior face chart and added her own twist to it! Enjoy!
It is inspired by the Style Warrior face chart and the Style Warrior promo image.
Get the Look
- Eyes: Anastasia Brow Gel – Clear, Make Up For Ever Flash Color Pot – Yellow (Ref #49013), M.A.C Eye Shadow – Bright Sunshine (PRO), M.A.C Fluidline – Blacktrack, M.A.C Eye Shadow – Carbon, M.A.C Kohl Power Eye Pencil – Feline, Covergirl lashblast – Very Black
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation – #155, M.A.C Sculpting Powder – Shadester, M.A.C Beauty Powder Blush – Eversun
- Lips: M.A.C Lip Pencil – Nightmoth, M.A.C Lipstick – Sci-fi-delity (LE-Neo Sci-Fi), M.A.C Lipglass – Pink Grapefruit (LE-Neo Sci-Fi)
See close-ups and a full face photo! Continue reading “Challenge: Warrior Women — Cindy”
What’s your go-to perfume/fragrance right now?Share!
The team over at Reanamation Studios was inspired by the women of the U.S. military. Reana Leena was the makeup artist, Teresa Wood was responsible for wardrobe and photography, and Natalie Lageder was the model. Enjoy!
I decided that there was no need to look around the world for an exotic warrior woman. We are from Oceanside, CA, home of the Camp Pendleton United States Marine Corps base. There are so many brave “warrior” woman fighting in the US military and this photo shoot is a way to celebrate their heroism.
Get the Look
- Eyes: Painterly paint pot, Naked Lunch eyeshadow, Humid eyeshadow, Sketch eyeshadow, Ricepaper eyeshadow, Coffee eyeliner, Teddy kohl eyeliner
- Face: Fix + Rose, Strobe Cream, Prep & Prime Line Filler, Prep & Prime Skin, Bare Minerals Foundation in Light, Blunt blush, Perfect Topping MSF, Refined MSF, Gold Deposit MSF, Reflects Gold
- Lips: Brick lip liner, “Red” She Said lipstick, Love Alert dazzleglass
See close-ups and a full face photo! Continue reading “Challenge: Warrior Women — Reana, Teresa, Natalie”
Here’s another entry into our Warrior Women Challenge! This time we have a dark, sultry look by Ina. To clarify, there are no winners, no prizes, and no awards in Temptalia Challenges. Challenges are designed to inspire and share creativity. You will see entries for our latest challenge throughout the week!
When talking about warrior woman I think about the woman in old Sparta, they lived in a warrior town and were trained to fight and to teach their children to fight for their city. In city of Sparta woman learned to speak their mind, they had more rights then other woman in Greek. They had to be strong to have healthy and strong children. From all Greek people came to se the beautiful women of Sparta fight. It’s from this culture is took my inspiration!
Get the Look
- Eyes: Suds N Sass Smoked Mauve (used wet), Suds N Sass Blue Velvet, Glamour Doll Disco White, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Gosh Black Eye Liner, Shiseido Mascara Base, Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Face: Everyday Minerals Original Glo Foundation in Soft Butter Peach, MAC NW20 Select Coverup, Guerlain Beige CHic Meteorites, Everyday Minerals All Smiles Blush, Suds N Sass Snow White Eyeshadow
- Lips: MAC Secret Crush See-Thru Lip Colour, MAC Underage Lipglass
See close-ups and a full face photo! Continue reading “Challenge: Warrior Women — Ina”
Worst Flat Iron? What product wins this category?