- Lord & Taylor — 30% off almost everything + 10% off cosmetics & fragrances with code FRIENDS, ends 12/15.
- Saks — Receive a gift card up to $700 on your purchase of $250+ with code DEC2016, ends 12/09.
- Tarte — Early access to Friends & Family sale starts now! 30% off sitewide with code PREVIEW, ends 12/07.
Dusty does Pro Paint Sticks, part 2!
How’s your Sunday treating you this week? I’ve been trying to stay away from the blog a bit, since I never do and find myself sitting here for hours at a time (I like to call my computer chair/desk… THE VORTEX!) I have to tell you, I really don’t like it. I just find I sit around and don’t do much of anything, and I feel better when I’m at least somewhat productive. I think I just enjoy being active and busy and crossing things off my to-do list.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner… cheap and effective? [Lipglossping]
- An ode to MAC Soft Brown [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Sephora wonders who your big beauty sister is [Beauty and the Blog]
- A neon look from Nails Inc. [Beaut.ie]
- Are Bliss products worth it? [The Beauty Brains]
- Muse loves Kenzoki Perfumed Beneficial Waters [Musings of a Muse]
- A blue and copper look [Fresco Phyrra]
- Coach launches Poppy fragrance [BellaSugar]
- Sponge Applicator
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments!
Total Voters: 3,310
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
Do you have a question idea? Submit yours here.
If you were using MAC Shimmermoss Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Buy 2 Mascaras, Get 1 Free @ Nordstrom
Today (May 29th) only, Nordstrom is having a special where you can purchase two mascaras [from the same brand] and get a third free [of the brand’s top selling mascara]. It only applies to certain mascaras, which you can see here. Even though it says only applicable to certain brands, all the major mascara contenders are included — Chanel, Dior, Lancome — along with Bare Escentuals, Bobbi Brown, Chantecaille, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Guerlain, Laura Mercier, MAC, NARS, Shiseido, Smashbox, Trish McEvoy, YSL and more.
Heads up, though — I think doing this in-store will yield you more variety. Just like when Nordstrom did buy 2 eyeshadows, get 1 free for MAC, you could only get the same shade for free online, but in-store, you could choose. I haven’t been to Nordstrom (hey, it’s 7am!) today, so I couldn’t tell you myself, but you could always call and ask before making the trip over, too. 🙂 Funny enough, I don’t think there is any mascara I’d be willing to commit to with 2-3 tubes, haha.