Beauty Bargains: This Week’s Coupons, Sales, & Promotions
- Bath & Body Works: $4 Home Fragrance Oils. Expires 11/15/09
- Bath & Body Works: $20 Figural Candle with any $25 Purchase. Expires 11/11
- Bath & Body Works: Buy 3 Get 2 Free Signature Collection. Expires 11/5/09
- Benefit Cosmetics: Free US Standard Shipping on any $50 purchase. Enter promo code PRETTY50 at checkout. Free International Shipping with any $115 purchase. Enter promo code WORLD115 at checkout.
- Bliss Spa: Get 15% off bliss and laboratoire remède products at blissworld.com. Enter promo code 109906 at checkout. Expires 11/2/09
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink ($21 Value) with $65 Order at BobbiBrown.com. Offer Code: HOLIDAY. Expires 1/15/2010
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Lip Gloss in Honey ($20 Value) with $65 Order at BobbiBrown.com. Offer Code: HONEY. Expires 1/15/2010
- Clinique: Receive a Free 7-Piece gift with any $21.50 purchase at clinique.com! Plus, get a matching deluxe cosmetic bag and Free Standard Shipping with any $45 purchase. While supplies last.
- DermaDoctor: Take $10 off all orders over $100! Use checkout code: DDSAVE10. Expires 12/15/09
- Estee Lauder @ Nordstrom: Free Estée Lauder gift, $125 value, yours with any $39.50 Estée Lauder purchase at Nordstrom.
- Juara Skincare: Get 10% OFF JUARA Skincare in November 2009. Use code: NOV09.
- Lancome (Canada): Free mini Juicy Tubes collection with any $40 purchase on Lancome.ca. Enter code JUICY at checkout!
- Prescriptives: Free Standard Shipping with any $35 Prescriptives.com purchase, use offer code FREESHIP3 at checkout. Expires 12/31/09
- Sephora: Get Philosophy’s Amazing Grace Buffing Wash Sample with any order. Enter code BUFFING at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a Bare Escentuals 10-day sample plus mini kabuki brush FREE with any order! Use code TRYBE at checkout.
- Sephora: Beauty Insiders Only. Get a free Bare Escentuals Buxom lip mini gloss. Choose your own shade. Enter code BUXOMKISS at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Skincare Sample Kit at Sephora! Enter code 123SKIN at checkout!
- Sephora: Get a Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Mascara free with any order! Use code BEFLAWLESS at checkout.
The Scarlet Season: E.L.F. Royal Red Lipstick
E.L.F. Royal Red Lipstick ($5.00) is a deep red with a plum twist. It’s just red enough to be part of the series, yet it’s definitely not the true red we often think of when we think red lips. Not everyone loves or wants to wear true red lips all the time, so reds that deviate in various ways are always fun options to consider. The lipstick itself is scent- and taste-less, so if your nose is sensitive to scents, you may prefer these scent-less shades. E.L.F.’s Lipstick lasts about average on me (three to four hours), and it does leave a bit of a waxy feel behind once the color has faded away. This is a budget-friendly lipstick option that goes on sheer and builds into an opaque shade after a few layers. It’s hard to go wrong for $5!
The Scarlet Season is a series of posts showcasing and featuring my favorite shades of red lips–from glosses to lipsticks that runs through December 2009. You can sure expect to see a lot of red this holiday season!
See more swatches and comparison photos…
Do you wear makeup when your skin is acting up? Like a breakout? Dry patches? (What-have-you!)
Sunday Link Love #005
Check out some of my favorite posts from my fellow beauty addicts…
- Editors of Elle get spooktacular makeovers by MAC! [Elle]
- Muse reviews Clarin’s Palazzo d’Oro Collection [Musings of a Muse]
- Learn how to speed up a salon manicure [Daily Beauty Reporter Blog]
- Remove waterproof makeup fast with Soap & Glory [Makeup & Beauty Blog]
- Concrete nails – love ’em or hate ’em? [Vogue]
- Real Women try out Black Lipstick [BellaSugar]
- Surprising facts about Oil & Acne [Beauty & the Blog]
Do you do avant garde makeup looks? Beauty looks more your style?