Zen Aluminum Trays ($14.99 to $19.99) I like these for their simplicity. I can see these looking really classy in a bathroom, and what I also like is if you need to hide or move them around to clean the bathroom, it’s easy! You don’t have to grab twenty bottles, you can just move the tray.
Get past silverware drawers, and try these instead! Continue reading →
In what order do you apply your makeup? Foundation, cheeks, eyes? Eyes first?
Worst Moisturizer? What product wins this category?
If you were using MAC’s Rave Pearlglide Liner?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
How does your weekend makeup differ from your weekday makeup? No difference? Do you do anything differently?
Ten products I fully recommend–and ones perfect to take advantage of during Sephora’s Friends & Family Sale! Remember, the code is FF2008, but the sale only lasts til the 10th!
1. Bliss You Look ‘Spa’-velous ($62 Value) You Look ‘Spa’-velous I love Bliss products, and they always make me feel relaxed and like I’m totally pampering myself.
2. Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch ($106 Value) Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch I just got this the other day, and it’s darling! The clutch is perfect for the holidays–whether you use it as a purse or just as a makeup bag in your purse–and the glosses are great.
3. Philosophy The Miracle Worker ($148 Value) The Miracle Worker Kit I haven’t run into anyone who hates Philosophy, and I can understand why. I’ve fallen victim to their cult fave – Purity Made Simple.
4. Clarisonic Skincare Brush You know I raved about this! I know it’s pricey, but I think of it as an investment and something I use everyday. But hey, 20%? Not so bad
5. Carol’s Daughter Ecstasy Sea Salt Body Scrub 16.9 oz Sea Salt Body Scrub OH MY GOD! I just tried this tonight. It is delicious. One of the best scented products I’ve ever used. It’s just this raspberry-ish goodness. I’m so in love!
6. Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond I just replaced mine (my original one shattered, and it’s just not the same all smushed together), because I can’t bear to be without another day. It’s just GORGEOUS. So flattering! I imagine the pink one is more flattering for pink undertones while Amber Diamond is better for warmer tones.
7. shu uemura Eyelash Curler This is a cult favorite, and I concur. You only need one eyelash curler in your life, and this is it.
8. T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer I actually have the $200 version, but I long for the $300, just for the advance settings. The $200 version dries my long hair in 5 minutes flat–talk about a time saver.
9. Tweezerman Petite Tweezer Set – Dream Garden Gold So cute, right? I love that Sephora carries Tweezerman tweezers in various patterns. Makes me wish mine wasn’t just plain ol’ silver. I swear by Tweezerman, though, regardless of the color.
10. Burberry The Beat Gift Set ($88 Value) The Beat Gift Set As far as fragrance favorites, for years it was just Dior Addict (and anything similar to it), but once I took a whiff of this… well, it was love. I admit this is probably more of a spring/summer scent than winter, but I still wear it from time to time. No reason not to stock up now!