If you were using MAC’s Flourish Lipstick?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Bobbi Brown is giving you a chance to get a free makeup lesson. Just stop by your Bobbi Brown counter with the above flyer printed out (you can also click the image to be taken to a page with just the image).
If you could revamp Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
DERMAdoctor is celebrating it’s 10th birthday! They’ve launched DERMAdoctor 2.0, plus they’re giving free shipping on all skincare orders over $25 with coupon code SHIPDEC. Code works through 12/31/08.
Here are five holiday palettes perfect for holiday giving and receiving!
1. Chanel Essentielle de Chanel Palette ($85.00) comes in Lumiere Romantique and Lumiere Tendresse. Each one contains four eyeshadows, four lip colors, and one blush.
2. Dior Deluxe Travel Palette ($70.00) contains a color powder blush, sun powder, six eyeshadows, deluxe travel-size DiorShow Blackout mascara, and a Ultra Gloss Reflect for lips.
3. Dior Gaucho Palette ($55.00) consists of four eyeshadows in wine and rose tones, plus two creamy lip colors. Nordstrom exclusive palette!
4. YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres ($56.00) features ridiculously smooth and soft eyeshadows. Each one features five eyeshadows in total, and there are six different versions available. I love Indian Pink–so gorgeous.
5. Guerlain Mysterious Butterfly Palette ($57.00) stands out for its ultra elegant design overlaying the eyeshadows.
What’s your favorite way to wear your hair? Up? Down? Flat ironed or natural?