MAC @ Peter Som
“The look was uptown girl meets Woodstock, a shimmery golden eye to contradict the deep, dark purple lip.” – Tom Pecheux
- Eyes: Studio Sculpt Concealer – Applied over the eyelid. Set powder in invisible – Powdered over the eye area to set concealer. Pigment in with legal – Swept over the concealed eyelid from lash to brow and in the inner eye corner. Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk – Lightly applied to the inner eye corner and under the brow bone. Studio Fix Lash – Applied to top and bottom lash.
- Face: Studio Sculpt SPF Foundation – Applied all over the face. Set Powder in Invisible – Brushed over the skin to set the foundation for a matte finish. Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk – Lightly brushed on cheekbones.
- Lip: Lip Pencil in Currant – Lined around the natural shape of the mouth, for perfect lip definition. Lipstick in Kittenish – Applied all over lip with a MAC 242 brush. Mineralize Shadow Duo in my Dark Magic – Lightly applied over lipstick with fingertips.
See more photos!
MAC @ Doo.ri
“This season we wanted to push it up – creating dramatic colour with a glam-rock inspired lip.” – Tom Pecheux
- Eyes: Face and Body Foundation – Applied to the eyelids using fingertips MAC Pro Set Powder in Invisible – Brushed over the eyelid. After using Face and Body Foundation. Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk – Lightly brushed all over eye area using a MAC 224 brush.
- Face: Face and Body Foundation – Applied to the face and neck using fingertips to give a matte, light coverage. MAC Pro Sculpting Powder in Shadowy – Lightly brushed below the cheekbone using a MAC 116 brush to contour the cheeks. MAC Pro Set Powder in Invisible – Lightly applied to the entire face to set.
- Lip: Lip Pencil in Cherry – Lined around the edges of the lip. Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo – Dabbed over the entire lip for full coverage. MAC Pro Glitter in Turquoise – Gently brushed over the entire lip with a wet brush. MAC Pro glitter in 3D Silver – Applied to the center of the lip.
See more photos!
Bobbi Brown @ Elie Tahari
Tahari’s Fall 2010 collection is all about texture, and the makeup is no exception. Skin is velvety, soft and natural, with a dusting of blush on cheeks. Bronze and gold shadows are layered on eyes, reflecting metallic hues from the collection. Icy, shimmering lips add the final touch of glamour.
- Skin: Hydrating Face Cream ($50), Hydrating Eye Cream ($45), Foundation Stick ($40), Creamy Concealer ($22), Corrector ($22)Eyes: Sandy Gold Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22) and Chrome Eye Shadow in Gold on lower-lid, Bash Metallic Eye Shadow and Indigo Nights Metallic Eye Shadow as liner, Everything Mascara ($22)
- Cheeks: Pink Rose Blush (Fall ’10, Denim & Rose Face Palette $60)
- Lips: Ice Lilac Glitter Lip Gloss (Fall ’10, Denim & Rose Face Palette $60)
- Brows: Natural