Sephora V.I.B.s will receive 20% off their orders November 13th through the 15th with code V324HW during check-out. V.I.B.s are “Very Important Beauty Insider,” which are Beauty Insiders that spend over $350 at Sephora or Sephora.com in a calender year.
Origins is having their Friends & Family Sale!
Save 25% off your entire order with code NOVFF during November 14th through 19th.
If you know of any other weekend deals, feel free to let everyone know in the comments!
Do you research before you buy a beauty product? What kind of information do you try to find first?
- Nah, hate 'em! (63%, 965 Votes)
- They're okay... (31%, 476 Votes)
- Yes, love 'em! (6%, 90 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (0%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,537
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Recommend your favorite book or tell us what you just started reading; share a great dessert recipe or a photo of your pet (which is sure to be the cutest, yeah?).
First, I’ll share mine!
Several permanent MAC red lipsticks for The Scarlet Season series! (Hey, it’s hard to round out your permanent collection when MAC releases so many distracting limited edition shades!
Now… have at it!
The Best of the Best, Volume #011
Thank goodness it’s Friday, yeah? This week went by surprisingly slow… but in good way. Like yesterday, I thought it was Friday, and I was ecstatic when I realized it was Thursday. I spent the morning doing blog-esque activities, and my tummy is growling like something fierce, so I better toast up a bagel (mmm!) before it turns on me, LOL.
What are your weekend plans? Mine are…
I wish I could say I had TONS OF FUN planned, but no, I don’t. In fact, I think I have the exact opposite. I have a 1-unit, 1-day class to attend from 8am to 5pm on Saturday on leadership for b-school. Zzzz! On Sunday, I need to try to get my butt into gear and start studying/outlining for my finals in law school. I really hope your weekend plans are better, so I can live vicariously through you!
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Pigment Sets Review/Swatches was the most popular post this past week, which isn’t really a big surprise, yeah?
- MAC From Our Lips Collection is the newest Viva Glam collaboration between MAC and Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper, debuting in February 2010.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Lip Sets Review/Swatches makes third on our list this week, surprisingly a good deal less popular (interesting?) than the pigment sets.
- Chanel Les Impressions de Chanel Collection is Chanel’s spring collection, coming to us in mid to late January 2010.
- Dior Boudoir Collection is Dior’s spring collection, also available mid to late January, and it features lots of lacy overlays.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Ask Temptalia Session #019 was definitely a huge success as it was the post with the most comments this week!
- Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” Inspired Look with ultra black smoky eyes and bold, deep red lips.
- What eyeshadow base do you use? We asked, you answered!
- Find out how Temptalia readers remove their makeup! Lots of techniques and product recommendations.
- MAC Devil May Dare Look with a neutral tone using MAC’s new holiday palette.