Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Tell us about the greatest thing that happened to you this week, why your pet is the cutest, what you’re doing this weekend… whatever!
First, I’ll share mine!
Haul: MAC To the Beach stuffs! Wait, again? Yep, again. This time, giveaway stuffs 🙂
Excited for: We’re going to go to the Farmers’ Market on Saturday!
Win $165 in AMOREPACIFIC Products!
One (1) lucky winner will receive Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel and Natural Protector SPF 30/PA+++ from AMOREPACIFIC! (Retail value $165!)
- AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30/PA+++ is a lightweight, hydrating formula that guards skin against sun damage and environmental aggressors. This advanced skincare essential improves moisture balance, absorbing excess oil and sebum, so your face always looks fresh and flawless.
- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil-Free harnesses the power of bamboo sap and red ginseng to revitalize normal-to-oily skin. This unique moisturizer bolsters the skin’s defenses against environmental aggressors, promoting resiliency. The appearance of fine lines is minimized and skin becomes age-resistant, comfortable, supple, and luminescent.
RULES: All entries must be submitted by May 31st, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to U.S. & Canada Readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
One Way to Win
- Leave me a comment on this blog post and tell me what your favorite outdoor activity during the summer is!
Congratulations to AmyVA!
Got a question? Now’s the time to ask it!
I’m taking your questions and answering them today. You can feel free to ask any question you’d like, both beauty-related or unrelated! Some tips on asking me questions so that you can get the best answer AND quickly…
- For color/makeup recommendations, please let me know your skin tone, if you have a brand preference, colors you love (whatever is applicable). I don’t want to recommend something that doesn’t work for your skin coloring or recommend a brand that’s more than you want to spend!
- If you’ve tried a lot of products and are still looking for the one that works, if you could tell me products or techniques you have tried, that helps me suss out what might work! Again, I’d hate to just recommend you a product/technique you’ve tried!
It is always a pleasure to answer your questions, and I always hate answering your question with a follow-up question about your coloring or what brand you’d like the dupe in or what-have-you, so hopefully this will allow me to give you better answers and more efficiently, to boot! 🙂
Feel free to answer other readers’ questions, too! The more the merrier! Plus, your feedback really helps to round out any answer I give. It’s like a more complete worldview!
Don’t be shy — ask one or twenty or none! 🙂
Edit @ 10:00PM PST: Session is now over! Thank you for participating!
What’s the Worst Non-Sticky Lipgloss…?
What brand/product wins this category? Any particular reason it wins?