This week’s sales at HauteLook…
The links above are a referral link. It means that I receive a $10 credit if you make your first purchase–I get nothing if you never buy. HauteLook has opened up membership, so you are free to sign up on your own, if you wish! 🙂
This Week’s Topic: TUBE MASCARAS!
Your Mission: Tell us what you love, hate, or are otherwise indifferent to about tube mascaras and all that those entail.
Win MAC Lithe Pigment!
One (1) lucky winner will receive the limited edition MAC Lithe Pigment from MAC’s Fabulous Felines Collection! (Retail value $19.50!)
RULES: All entries must be submitted by September 5th, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Two Ways to Win
You can do one, the other, or both to maximize your chances of winning…
1.) Leave a comment on this blog post tell me what you’d wear Lithe with!
Congratulations to Amanda W.!
Thanks to Sammy for today’s question! Got a question idea? Submit yours here.
Do you have a question idea? Submit yours here.
Happy Sunday (or Monday…)!
I got completely distracted by getting up Emmy’s coverage ASAP that I almost forgot to share some link love!
- How-to: DIY travel makeup brush bag [We Heart This]
- Anita checks out Urban Decay’s BoS III [Pleasureflush]
- Rae is impressed by theBalm’s Stainiac [theNotice]
- 7 beauty sins you should be forgiven for [BellaSugar]
- Kristen falls for Moroccanoil [Beauty Addict]
- Charlotte makes me want to try Eyeko polish [Lipglossiping]
- Cetaphil is tried and tested over at Beaut.ie [Beaut.ie]
- 5 fun facts about Lancome [Beauty and the Blog]