We have a ton of prizes to give away for the month of November, so November’s Contest is our easiest to win! Simply subscribe with your e-mail address to our RSS feed (this means you can have Temptalia posts delivered straight to your mailbox and never miss a post) using the form below. Throughout the month of November, we will be selecting random winners! There will be at least one winner per week, but you never know when we might get the urge to pick a name from our hat–so don’t hestitate, enter now!
Sign up by entering your e-mail address in the “Get Updates Via E-Mail” box on the right side! Or clicking here.
First prize up for grabs… MAC Softsparkle Pencil Set from Curiositease!
Want to know what other goodies are in store (and perhaps the rules)? Continue reading →
If you could create your own beauty line, what would you call it? Who would be your customer? What kind of products would you make?
Duh, I’d call it Temptalia, and I’d have everything under the sun in terms of color and product. I’d love a full line of beauty products that appeal to a wide range of ages.
ENTRY: ABSTRACT MASK
On the purple-ish side, she used:
- MAC “Pinked Mauve”
- MAC “Violet”
- L’Oreal HIP “Valiant”
On the side that’s more blue-ish:
- NYX “Baby Blue” Loose Pearl Shadow
- NYX “Space” Loose Pearl Shadow
- MAC “Naval Blue”
For the green:
- NYX “Lime” Loose Pearl Shadow
- MAC “Teal”
- Grey NYX shadow in my crease
- Prestige black liquid liner to outline
Check out the rest of the photos by clicking Continue reading →
- Liquid latex
- Toilet paper
- Body/face paints (red, black, grey, white)
- Fake blood (Karo corn syrup & food coloring)
What is your favorite blush for special occasions? What’s the one blush that just gives you that certain je ne sais pas that’s simply perfect for events you need to be stunning for?
For cool cheeks, MAC Don’t Be Shy is a great cool pink blush; for well-bronzed, high-glow cheeks, Other Worldly is divine; for a faint blushy glow, Margin is perfect.
- Eyeshadows: Blue Storm, Big T, Carbon, Rondelle, NARS Emmanuel, Coppering, Humid, Eyepopping, Wondergrass, Bright Sunshine, Firespot, Romping, Electric Eel, Tilt, Nocturnelle, Hepcat, Sushi Flower, Sketch, Woodwinked , Mi-Lady
- Pigments: Chartreuse, Navy Blue, Blue Brown, Fuchsia, Entremauve(my BFF), Acid Orange, Cornflower, Kelly Green, Off the Radar, Ruby Red, Golden Lemon
- Brushes: 242SE, 266
- Blitz & Glitz Fluidline, Feline Kohl Power,NW45 StudioTech, Fashion Fair Warm Sand blush, Mattene’s Rapurous lipstick
For more photos, Continue reading →