SO much to do before Monday arrives! Someone extend the day by 24 hours? Please?
- Get mattified with Sonia Kashuk’s Oil Blotting Papers [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Allure’s favorite products to cozy up with [Daily Beauty Reporter]
- Muse reviews DKNY Delicious Candy Apples [Musings of a Muse]
- Men vs. Women… Shaving Creams, that is! [The Beauty Brains]
- Alice in Wonderland by Paul & Joe? Glamour sneaks a peek [The Girls in the Beauty Department]
- Sephora’s Call Center makes me drool [Beauty & the Blog]
- 5 multi-taskers for your body [BellaSugar]
- Every other day (32%, 884 Votes)
- 2-3 times a week (29%, 785 Votes)
- Everyday (28%, 772 Votes)
- Once a week (9%, 245 Votes)
- Less than once a week (1%, 39 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (0%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,734
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
This Week’s Beauty Report: Sunday, March 7th, 2010
- Beauty.com continues with its designer bag series with Chris Benz’s “Globetrotter Beauty Case.” It was “inspired by the glamour Golden Age of travel.” It includes several sample-sized products in an aqua-blue train case. It’s valued at $130 and available free with any $100 Beauty.com purchase beginning March 1st while supplies last.
- CoverGirl announces their Stand Up for Beauty video contest. Enter by March 12th with a one-minute video of you and how you stand up for beauty. Winner wins $50,000 in cashalong with a year’s supply of CoverGirl. Head over to the contest promo page for all the details.
- SK-II launches Cellumination Essence Hydrating Serum and Cream Illuminating Moisturizer. It’s the “next-generation” skincare line-up designed to brighten the complexion. Each retails for $150 a pop.
- Ojon donates 10% of Restorative Hair Treatment sales at Sephora to Rainforest Alliance during the month of April, aka Earth Month!
- Cake Beauty launches their sweet treat line-up at Sephora.com. Congratulations, Cake Beauty!
- Chantecaille is now available at Nordstrom! Say what? I wish it was also available in-store, but maybe some day…