If you were using MAC’s Red Flame/Orange Flicker Prolongwear?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Red Flame/Orange Flicker! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
How do you choose what makeup to wear? Do you plan it out in advance? Do you go for what you’ve bought recently?
For August, I want to see you rock SMOKEY EYES! Show us your favorite smokey eye–whether it’s colored, gray, black, or even a bit neutral.
The Challenge | Rock the smokey eye! Figure out where you are in your comfort zone, and then take it to the next level…
- “They’re pretty to look at, but I’d never wear it!” | Your Challenge: Wear it in the comfort of your own home.
- “I’ve tried it, but I couldn’t wear it out” | Your Challenge: Wear it to the grocery store! Round up some pals (or get the man in your life) to take you somewhere hip and trendy.
- “There is this one smokey eye…” | Your Challenge: Turn a classic look you do into smokiness with a darker crease.
- “I rock smokey eyes all the time!” | Your Challenge: Encourage others that wearing smokey eyes can be fun–and that there are many ways to wear them!
Are you ready for Temptalia’s Smokey Eyes Challenge? If you take the challenge, I encourage you to submit the results in picture form to [email protected], as well as all testimonials and written results are happily taken – just include your comment on this post! If you’re a little wary of your photos being on the blog, think about posting them on the forum, where only members can view your photos.
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, get primped and polished with these HEALTHY WISHES…
- Tarte’s We Wish You Health Set
This prize package is worth $30.00! To enter to win, leave a comment tell me your greatest beauty wish, and make sure to use an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by August 11th, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
When do you take off your makeup? Is it on until right before you hit the pillow? Do you take it off as soon as you get home from your day?
How do you get your lip color to stay on? Do you have a special technique? Do you just keep reapplying throughout the day?