A few of you asked me to do some looks using the Manish Arora eyeshadow palette–considering the palette contains colors I already own (save for Playful), I actually have!
So here are some looks you can browse through that I’ve already done–hopefully to hold you over until I can create a new look using the palette. There may be more, I just did some preliminary searches for “goin bananas” and “electric eel.” You can search for looks using “overgrown” (because it’s like Bitter, and I rarely use Bitter, ’cause I prefer Overgrown!), or even “nylon.” Though, searching for “nylon” will overwhelm you, since I often use it as a highlighter.
If you were using MAC’s Brave Red Lipstick?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Do you like to receive beauty products as gifts? Do you prefer buying them for yourself? Do you save up a wish list to give to others?
If you could revamp MAC Paint Pots, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
- Kiehl’s Aloe Vera Cleanser ($16.50) is made from 100% biodegradable ingredients in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of this item will support the work of JPF ECO SYSTEMS. (Not quite BCA, but still a good cause.)
- Philosophy Inner Grace Shower Gel ($22.00) 100% of philosophy’s gross profit from the sale of inner grace, inspired by the life of late Dana Reeve, will go directly to the Christopher and Dana Reeve foundation.
- Clarisonic Skincare Brush – BCA Pink ($195.00) For a limited time, Sephora and Clarisonic are offering the Skincare Brush in pink. Proceeds from the sale of this brush will benefit breast cancer awareness and research.
- Sephora Brand BCA Mini Guava Passion Body Wash ($6.00) The Breast Cancer Awareness Mini Guava Passion Body Wash is a concentrated liquid that, when mixed with water, creates a lavish lather that cleanses and moisturizes, leaving skin soft and smooth. A portion of the proceeds from this pink ribbon product will be donated to organizations helping to raise breast cancer awareness and find a cure.
- Look #1 — More matte pinks!
- Look #2 — Softer pinks, but not totally subtle.
- Look #3 — Spring-time pinks!
- Look #4 — Pinks, and purples, and more pinks!
For eight pages of pink looks, head on over to my pink looks section!