What are your favorite looks to wear during the holiday season? Share your favorites!
Check out some of my favorite posts from my fellow beauty addicts…
- How-to: Angelina Jolie’s Angelic Curls [BellaSugar]
- Hot Roller Hijinks with Karen [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Dandruff depressing you? Get some tips! [Daily Beauty Reporter]
- How well do Lorac’s Cheek Stamp Blushes perform? [Musings of a Muse]
- Steal Kate Beckinsale’s Holiday Look [Girls in the Beauty Department]
- Why does shampoo lather better the second time around? [The Beauty Brains]
- Tarina Tarantino launches a beauty line… at Sephora! [Beauty and the Blog]
If you were using NARS Outlaw Blush?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Holiday Makeup Ideas, Part IV
Gilded gold and forest green is always a good pairing, but it’s also completely festive! The rich evergreen in the pine trees… totally something key to winter/holidays.
Emerald green and gold is a bolder, brighter take on the green and gold pairing for the winter and holiday seasons. This is probably one of my all-time favorite looks that I’ve done!
Classic smoky eyes are never a bad way to go when you have a party or special occasion to attend! You can always add your own twist by making it bluer, grayer, smokier… whatever! I like to pair it with a golden-glossed nude lip.