What are your top 10 must-have beauty products? Be specific! You can’t just say “lipstick”!
If you were using Chanel Santal Rouge Allure Laque?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Do you take care of your nails? Lovingly, painstakingly? Ignore them?
The Best of the Best, Volume #012
It’s been one busy and stressful week, and I’m just glad to have made it through the week this time around. I hope yours was a little more manageable than mine!
What are your weekend plans? Mine are…
Unfortunately, I’m in Florida for the weekend to attend my [maternal] grandfather’s funeral and burial services. It’s a rather somber and reflective weekend. Although under unhappy circumstances, I do get to see my grandmother and aunt (both of whom I haven’t seen in a few years) as well as the rest of my extended family. I do wish it would have been under better circumstances.
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” Inspired Look with ultra black smoky eyes and bold, deep red lips.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Pigment Sets Review/Swatches was the most popular post this past week, which isn’t really a big surprise, yeah?
- MAC From Our Lips Collection is the newest Viva Glam collaboration between MAC and Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper, debuting in February 2010.
- China Glaze Wizard of Ohh Ahz Collection Review complete with swatches and close-ups.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Lip Sets Review/Swatches makes third on our list this week, surprisingly a good deal less popular (interesting?) than the pigment sets.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Give us your requests for the spring 2010 season!
- How do readers feel about purchasing beauty products from eBay? Many of you answered… and while there were some who sought deals on eBay and auction sites, others stayed clear.
- China Glaze Meteor Shower Nail Lacquer reviewed and swatched!
- What’s on your wish list? We asked, you answered!
- MAC Cult of Cherry Lipglass should probably be re-released, judging by readers’ reactions to this limited edition shade as featured in The Scarlet Season.