Bath & Body Works’ Semi-Annual Sale just started this morning! Happy shopping!
Do you believe that higher price means higher quality? Will your mileage vary from product-to-product (or brand-to-brand)?
I think it varies, and I don’t think it really scales 1:1 (or I suppose, dollar for dollar). For some products, you do get higher quality ingredients, less filler ingredients, etc. or “better” packaging.
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
Favorite blue eyeshadow?: [answer]
Favorite blue liner?: [answer]
Favorite blue look?: [answer]
Kalie switched up MAC’s Fierce & Fabulous face chart — I love it when someone gets inspired and makes it their own!
I recreated the Fierce & Fabulous facechart. I did change it a bit by adding darker lips, darker more defined brows, and instead of a blush I just did a very intense contour of the face. I thought all of this would make the look more warrior-esque.
Get the Look
- Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow, MAC Wedge eyeshadow, MAC Vanilla pigment, Prestige white eyeliner, MAC Blacktrack fluidline, MUFE Smoky Lash mascara
- Face: Bobbi Brown invisible coverage foundation in Alabaster, MAC Strada blusher, MAC Vanilla pigment
- Lips: Benefit Ms. Behavin’ silky finish lipstick
See close-ups and more photos! Continue reading →
What’s your favorite pre-made makeup palette/quad?Share!
I love an old MAC quad – Liza AM! It’s all mattes, and the colors are just really great for everyday.
Do you use a separate eye cream?
- Yes (49%, 429 Votes)
- No (32%, 280 Votes)
- Sometimes (18%, 158 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 869
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!