The Best of the Best, Volume #009
When I was compiling the most popular posts for the week, it was kind of funny that most of them were the same last week… for those of you who also noticed, it’s not a mistake! This week has just gone by in a total blur for me! Where’s the pause button? Hope you’ve had a fantastic week and got some killer plans for tonight!
What are your weekend plans?
I’ll be putting together a Powerpoint for my forty-five minute presentation in Privacy Law on Monday! Super fun, I know — you’re totally jealous! Hopefully squeezing in some time to photograph, swatch, and test some new products between today and Monday, too.
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC in Lillyland Collection: with the additional of full collection photos, more of you started figuring out whether this was a must-have collection or not. It seemed like a lot of you wished that they incorporated more of Lilly Pulitzer’s style in the actual packaging!
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: debuting November 5th, MAC’s holiday kits of pigments, glosses, and the like sure are popular!
- Tutorial: Black Smoky Eye: for whatever reason, this old-as-dirt tutorial garnered quite a few views this week!
- MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection: MAC’s exclusive, “high-end” collection is causing quite a stir!
- Sephora Friends & Family Sale: lots of you bought, some of you passed, but it’s still going on!
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Ask Temptalia Session #018: Lots of questions and just as many answers!
- Where do you apply your makeup?: from the car to the bedroom to…
- L’Oreal HIP Chrome Eyeliners Review: finally, a drugstore product that really WOWS! me.
- Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation Review: my new favorite foundation!
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara Review: it didn’t rock my boat, and it seemed like I wasn’t alone!