This Week’s Topic: LIQUID EYELINER!
Your Mission: Tell us what you love, hate, or are otherwise indifferent to about liquid eyeliner and all that those entail.
For the first time ever the luxury perfume and cosmetics brand YSL is doing a Friends & Family event on YSLbeautyus.com.
Starting Monday, December 14th, YSL Beauty will be offering (exclusively online) 20% off orders plus free shipping! This offer is good from December 14th to December 20th with code FF2009. Visit YSLbeautyus.com starting 12/14.
Check out some of my favorite posts from my fellow beauty addicts…
- Three 1 Minute Hairstyles [Girls in the Beauty Department]
- Fiery lips with Hourglass’ Siren Lip Gloss [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Fun Cheek Color for Every Skin Tone [Daily Beauty Reporter]
- 5 Affordable Eye Creams [BellaSugar]
- Muse’s Etsy Gift-Giving Guide [Musings of a Muse]
- Sephora in a Vending Machine? [Beauty and the Blog]
- Are hand sanitizers bad for nails? [The Beauty Brains]
- Blinged out nail polishes… [Beauty Counter Blog]
3rd Annual Temptalia Readers’ Choice Awards for 2009
Every year, Temptalia has been proud to hold an awards ceremony to honor and celebrate the best beauty brands and products, both new and old. (We also have to toss in a few “worst” categories!) Our first awards were held in 2007, followed by 2008. The full awards consist of both editor’s choices (aka my picks) and readers’ choices, which are based off of readers’ nominations and votes.
Like last year, for the next week or so, we’ll be taking your nominations for each of our categories in the Readers’ Choice Awards. We will then compile the top ten to fifteen nominees for each category and present it to everyone to vote later in December. Final results as well as my picks will be published in January/February 2010!
Thank you SO much, in advance, for participating in the nomination process for this year’s awards! I can’t wait to see what products are rocking your worlds!