This Week’s Topic: QUICK DRYING TOP COATS (for nails)!
Your Mission: Tell us what you love, hate, or are otherwise indifferent to about quick drying top coats and all that those entail.
Win MAC Wildly Refined Lipglass!
One (1) lucky winner will receive the limited edition Wildly Refined Lipglass from MAC’s Fabulous Felines Collection! (Retail value $14.50!)
RULES: All entries must be submitted by September 12th, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Congratulations to Helena!
How are you? Are you enjoying the long weekend? (Well, for those in the U.S.!) Today was a really lovely day with fabulous weather, clear skies, and time spent with the boy and King Mellan (as he has somehow become known as this weekend…). I even wrote a term paper this morning, so I can really relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend! Yay! 🙂 Hope you’re having a good one!
- What the HBO Luxury Lounge looked like during the Emmy’s [BellaSugar]
- Was Soap & Glory’s Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser worth the wait? [Beaut.ie]
- Self-tanners: St. Tropez Applicator Mitt [Beauty Addict]
- The most expensive perfume in the world [Lipglossiping]
- Mario Badescu gets more raves for their Drying Lotion [Pink Sith]
- How-tos for Laura Mercier’s Creme Smooth Foundation [Beauty and the Blog]
- Smashbox Baked Cheek & Highlighter Blossom is a mouthful to say [Musings of a Muse]
- Yes, there is so much! (53%, 1,534 Votes)
- Sometimes, but I can usually keep it all straight. (30%, 872 Votes)
- Nah, I can handle it! Give me more! (16%, 453 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (0%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,872
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!