Sephora Friends & Family Sale 2009 – Get 20% Off!
Sale starts today — October 19th! Happy hauling! During the sale, you’ll get 20% off nearly everything with code FF2009.
- Dates: October 19th through November 2nd, 2009
- Code: FF2009 (If you use Ebates, you can shop through this link.)
- Discount: 20% off
- Good only: Online, U.S. only
Canadians: it has not quite been confirmed yet, but it does sound like an in-store F&F sale is in the works; some representatives are saying you’ll receive a coupon valid in-store via e-mail — others are still saying no sale.
In-store: as far as we know, there is a friends and family sale in-store, but it is restricted to those who are fortunate enough to receive actual discount sheets from Sephora employees (you know, their friends and family, ha!). Still, there’s likely to be a mass customer e-mail in the next couple of days to announce the sale online, so perhaps they’ll extend it in-store to all customers, but we don’t know. (They haven’t done so in the past.)
Sale is up and running! So that means there’s just one thing to do…
SHARE YOUR HAULS IN THE COMMENTS!
My haul: I picked up some Kate Somerville products I’ve been eying (ExfoliKate – just 2 oz. and EradiKate), as well as Kate Somerville’s Oil-Free Moisturizer (which I adore, but I find pricey!), as well as Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin Shower Gel. Those are just my must-haves-before-they-sell-out. I’m still not sure if I’ll pick up anything else during the sale, but it’ll probably be pricey stuff or staples.
The Best of the Best, Volume #008
This week’s been better than the last — not quite so sick (just got this loud cough) — but I’ve been playing catch-up in every aspect of my life. I literally feel like I lost an entire week of my life!
What are your weekend plans?
We’re going to go see my boyfriend’s family to celebrate my (much belated now) birthday, since we weren’t able to visit two weeks ago since we were both ridiculously sick.
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- MAC in Lillyland Collection: with the additional of full collection photos, more of you started figuring out whether this was a must-have collection or not. It seemed like a lot of you wished that they incorporated more of Lilly Pulitzer’s style in the actual packaging!
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: debuting November 5th, MAC’s holiday kits of pigments, glosses, and the like sure are popular!
- MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection: MAC’s exclusive, “high-end” collection is causing quite a stir!
- Sephora Friends & Family Sale: lots of you bought, some of you passed, but it’s still going on!
- MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Collection: Smoke & Mirrors Palette: this review was the most popular review for the past week!
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Survey Says: check out reader’s favorite eye/cheek highlighters and cheek contour shades are.
- What do you spend the most money on?: where does your indulgence lie? Eyes, skincare, hair?
- Best Type of Eyeliner: readers debate which eyeliner type is best!
- 5 Lipglosses You Can’t Live Without: find out what my top five lipglosses are, plus readers’ favorites!
- MAC Magic, Mirth, Mischief Mineralize Eyeshadow Review: love ’em or hate ’em, Mineralize Eyeshadows seem like they’re here to stay.
What scent to you prefer in your lipstick/gloss? Vanilla? Fruity? Perfume-y?
- Throw it away/recycle it! (39%, 482 Votes)
- Keep them when they're pretty! (34%, 417 Votes)
- Keep it for a few months, THEN throw/recycle! (22%, 268 Votes)
- Re-use them somehow! (5%, 56 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (1%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,239
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
What beauty product/area do you spend the most money on? Eyeshadow? Lipgloss? Face masks? What?