If you were using MAC Amorous Dazzleglass Creme?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Temptalia Gives Away a T3 Featherweight Dryer!
In celebration of T3’s 5-year anniversary, T3 has teamed up with Temptalia to give away (1) one T3 Featherweight Dryer to one very lucky Temptalia reader. (Seriously, I love mine–saves me SO much time. It’s ridiculous!)
Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling me how long it takes to blow-dry your hair right now and what you use!
All entries must be submitted by September 30th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to U.S. readers only as pursuant to your local state’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win…
For a total of four chances! Just remember you must leave a comment on this post to get entered initially. Please be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
2. Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
3. Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
4. Re-tweet the following: “RT @temptalia Win a T3 Featherweight Dryer ($200 value)! Follow @temptalia & RT to enter! U.S. only! http://tinyurl.com/wint3 #temptalia”
Sample Sales Going on Today…
Sonya Dakar–up to 50% off–at The Fairest!
When you join from our invite link, you will receive $5 (and I will receive $5, to be clear) when you make you first purchase. Also, it also helps us track how many people we’ve turned onto The Fairest and let’s us (and The Fairest!) know more about the Power of Temptalia.
P.S. – The Fairest is currently only shipping to U.S. residents right now. If and when anything changes, I’ll definitely pass the word along!
Sample Sales Going on Today…
Fusion Beauty is on sale at HauteLook!
The link above is an invite-link, which is a referral link. HauteLook has opened up membership, so you are free to sign up on your own, if you wish!
How-to: Getting Ready for Girls’ Night Out
Have you ever been out all night and come home to find your makeup looking absolutely wrecked? The women at Only in a Woman’s World know how to have a good time, and there’s no reason you shouldn’t do so looking your best.
These are some of my favorite surefire tips and tricks to getting through the night looking as glamorous as you did walking out the door as you do coming home!
- Eyeshadow base: it is an absolute must. I recommend having a solid eyeshadow base ready to use for just about every time you wear eye makeup, but it’s particularly important for your night-out routine. An eyeshadow base keeps your eyeshadow on all night, without creasing or fading, and it can even help colors pop more than they normally would. I recommend MAC Soft Ochre paint pot, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, or Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Waterproof products: for mascara and liner, you need to use products that are smudgeproof and flakeproof. I like to coat lashes with my regular mascara once or twice, and then use a final coat of waterproof mascara. This helps the mascara last and not budge during the night, but it keeps lashes softer and helps the removal process, too. As far as liner goes, make sure you have a trusty liner that you know doesn’t smudge, budge, or migrate within a few hours. I personally love Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Eyes and Urban Decay’s 24/7 Liners for long-lasting lining power.
- Makeup Remover Swabs: I think these are a real must-have for your evening clutch. They’re compact enough that you can keep them in your own bag or convince one of your girlfriends to hold onto it in hers for you. I like Bare Escentuals On the Spot swabs, because they’re soft cotton swabs that are already filled with makeup remover, so you can quickly fix any smudges, budges, etc. on the go. Plus, they’re only $5, which is a steal for something so convenient.
Get tips for your Face & Lips! Continue reading →
What’s your most treasured piece of makeup? Share!
It’s tough to say! Nothing actually pops up in my mind, so I guess there’s no one piece that sticks out.