Fierce Friday with Leesha!
Happy Sunday!! Hope you’ve been enjoying your weekend. We’ve been trying to enjoy ourselves indoors as it’s absolutley FREEZING! here in northern California. (Well, I admit, freezing to us is probably different than most people’s definitions of freezing!) This mostly means annoying Mellan, watching Mad Men, and blogging, but hey, it’s my kind of fun.
- How to dispose of nail polish safely [BellaSugar]
- Krista’s Hearting Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion [We Heart This]
- How to wake up beautiful [Daily Beauty Reporter]
- Rae tries a fun, whimsical kind of eye [theNotice]
- Go back in time with the 80s bold eye [Beauty and the Blog]
- A salon that only blow dries and styles? [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
- Diggin’ this lilac polish by Eyeko [Lipglossping]
- Are E.L.F. Studio Brushes worth the $3? [Musings of a Muse]
This Week’s Beauty Report: Saturday, April 3rd, 2010
- Sephora beauty insiders will save 15% from April 12th-19th — so make sure you sign up, but we’ll remind you come the 12th So, consider this a heads up to save up! The code will be BI15. It is also valid in-store, but you will need the coupon and be a Beauty Insider (free to sign-up).
- For Sephora V.I.B.s (aka you spent $350+/year), you should receive a postcard with a coupon for 15% off your entire purchase April 8th through the 19th. You can also shop online and use promo code V48ML6. Inside the postcard is also a coupon for a friend, but it’s only valid on April 8th (the Bring-a-Friend Shopping Event).
- Are you the world’s first reality hair star? Pantene is holding a contest where you can upload a video and America will vote to choose a winner. 12 semi-finalists will be flown to NYC for an in-person test shoot in may.
- Darphin wants you to share your favorite $50 luxury! For every tip shared, a donation will be made to the IDEAL Providence Farms, and the donations will help to purchase school supplies for children in Ghana. On April 21st, the 50 most creative entries will win a preview of Darphin’s $50 luxury–a full-size Hydraskin Essential. One grandprize winner will win a NYC Spa getaway!
- St. Tropez just launched its Wash Off Collection, which includes Wash Off Face ($15), Wash Off Body ($18), and Wash Off Mousse ($22.50). You’ll get that summery bronze sans the sun that washes off with soap and water at the end of the night.
- Dior releases Ultra Gloss ($26.50) in eighteen different shades! PSST! Addicted to Dior is (at least, partially!) available on Nordstrom’s website… but you have to hunt around a bit.
- Kiehl’s Açaí Damage-Protecting Toning Mist is now specially packaged with a limited edition label as designed by either Jeff Koons, Malia Jones, Julianne Moore, or Pharrel Williams in honor of Earth Month. 100% of net proceeds (amounting to $200,000) will be raised worldwide to benefit Rainforest Alliance with this collection. To support the project, celebrity photographer David LaChapelle will capture each personality in his unique style.
Win a Set of MAC Pearlglide Eyeliners from Art Supplies!
One (1) lucky winner will receive a set of six MAC Pearlglide Eyeliners! (Retail value $87!)
- Designer Purple
- Petrol Blue
- Almost Noir
- Black Line
RULES: All entries must be submitted by April 7th, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Two Ways to Win
You can do one, the other, or both to maximize your chances of winning…
1.) Leave a comment on this blog post telling me which Pearlglide shade is your favorite.