If you were using Benefit Tattle Tale Cream Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Beauty Bargains: This Week’s Coupons, Sales, & Promotions
- Bath & Body Works: 3 for $10 Mix & Match on Travel Size Products; 2 for $20 Mix & Match on Select Products; 2 for $20 Candles; $3 Room Fragrances; $5 Hand Sanitizer. Expires 9/2/09.
- Benefit Cosmetics: Save up to 50% off at Benefit’s Summer Sale-abration! Sale ends 8/31/09. Free shipping on any $50 purchase, use code PRETTY50. For international, free shipping with $115 purchase, use code WORLD115.
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink with $65 Order. ($21 Value) OFFER Code: BEST5 required. One time use. Expires 10/15/09
- Prescriptives: Free Standard Shipping with any $35 Prescriptives.com purchase, use offer code FREESHIP3 at checkout. Expires 12/31/09.
- Clinique: Receive a FREE trial-size Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss plus FREE Shipping with any $35 clinique.com purchase. Enter offer code LGLOSS at check out. Expires 9/30/09.
- Korres: Save 30% off with code TEMPTALIA. Expires 9/15/09.
- Lisa Hoffman Skincare: Save 15% off with code TEMPTALIA. Expires 10/31/09.
- Saks 5th Avenue: Receive a Powder Pink Collection with any Bobbi Brown purchase of $100 or more. Includes a full-size Petal Lip Gloss tucked inside a mini pink nylon cosmetics case. Use code BBROWN2. Expires 11/02/09.
- Sephora: FREE Lip Polish! Get a FREE full-sized Bare Escentuals Buxom lip gloss in Charity ($18 value) when you buy a Bare Escentuals Get Started Kit. Enter code BECHARITY at checkout. Expires 8/31/09.
- Sephora: FREE Korres sample! Try their NEW age-reversing oak night cream that dramatically reduces wrinkles! Enter code KORRESOAK at checkout. Expires 8/31/09.
- Sephora: Sale section — save up to 75% off.
- Sephora: FREE Ren Body Kit! Get 2 body washes and 2 body creams ($26 value) FREE when you buy a Ren Glycolactic Peel Mask. Enter code RENEWAL at checkout. Expires 8/31/09.
- Sephora: Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner. Try these 1 oz. lab samples before they launch! Online only! Enter code NOFRIZZDUO at checkout. Expires 8/31/09.
- Sephora: Buy a Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine gloss and get a 2nd gloss for 50% off ($19 value)! Enter code FUSION.
- Sephora: Bare Escentuals Mega Bonus: 10 Day Sample plus brush at Sephora! Enter code TRYBE at checkout. Expires 8/31/09.
- Sephora: Buy Michael Kors 1.7 or 3.4 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray get a free Michael Kors Weekender Bag. Enter code WEEKENDER at checkout.
- Sephora: Buy any combination of 3 Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow, Diamond Eyeshadow, or Powder Blush shades and get a free refillable palette ($20 value). Offer good online or in store. Enter code MUFE at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free 0.5 REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask with any $25 order. Enter code RENPEEL at checkout.
Did we miss a fantastic offer or sale? Share it with us in the comments!
Lisa Hoffman Skincare: 15% off Coupon Code
Temptalia readers will receive 15% off their purchases through Lisa Hoffman Skincare with code TEMPTALIA through October 31st, 2009.
I’ve only just started to try some of Lisa Hoffman’s products, so I can’t quite recommend anything yet (except to say I’ve heard some of my trusty beauty bloggin’ friends rave about the line). I can say that I am loving her fragrance oils, and I like the skincare/shower products I’ve used thus far (but it’s just too early to talk about much else!).
Hopefully, though, our ever talented and beauty lovin’ readers can chime in with some of their favorites! Enjoy!
What was the last beauty product you finished? How long did it take you?
Probably MAC’s Volcanic Ash Exfoliator — six months or longer, because I used it pretty sparingly!
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
How often do you clean your brushes?: [answer]
What do you clean them with?: [answer]
Where do you store your brushes?: [answer]
What do you bring (beauty-wise) when you travel? How much do you pack?
If it’s just a weekend trip, I don’t bring much – just one makeup bag’s worth, probably. If it’s a week or longer, then I bring quite a bit more.