Koren dishes out tips for hooded/heavy lids
Is it Sunday already? BOO! It’s a good thing the weather has been so cloudy and cold this weekend, or else I don’t know if I’d have gotten my schoolwork done (let me rephrase… gotten some of it done!).
- What smoking does to your nails [BellaSugar]
- Tips for a great first-time spa experience [Afrobella]
- GoClear — the newest acne skincare line [Beauty and the Blog]
- Is the Beauty Blender worth it? [Lipglossiping]
- Rimmel 1-2-3 Mascara — can you dig it? [Beaut.ie]
- The pre-date beauty check list [Girls in the Beauty Department]
- Bring back China Glaze Limonyte [Scrangie]
- Kate Spade will launch Twirl, a new fragrance, in September [Stylelist]
- Bronzed by Soap & Glory [Musings of a Muse]
- Make your fragrance last [Daily Beauty Reporter]
This Week’s Beauty Report: Saturday, April 10th, 2010
- MAC Opulash Mascara ($14) will be available exclusively in Nordstrom stores (and Nordstrom.com) on April 22nd, however true beauty addicts can pre-order beginning on April 12th.
- Illamasqua Body Electrics is now available online, but if you’re waiting until it hits stores, you’ll find it available at Sephora come May.
- Elizabeth Arden launched its Daughters of Beauty campaign to celebrate all women. They’re looking for you to share your story to answer the question, “Who kee3ps you looking and feeling your youthful best?”
- Klorane will launch a new product designed for dry, unruly hair — Conditioner with Papyrus Milk ($14) in May, available at beauty.com.
- NARS recently launched their So Famous Gift Set ($44), available exclusively at Sephora, featuring a miniature-sized Orgasm Multiple and full-sizes in Deep Throat Blush and Bettina Matte Lip Pencil.
- John Frieda launches HAIRraising, an organization that unites the salon industry to benefit the Children’s Hospital Boston.
- Living Proof launches Hold Hairspray ($24) in May. It’s designed to offer flexible hold and “humidity-blocking technology.” It will be available at Sephora, QVC, and livingproof.com.
If you were using MAC Birds & Berries Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!