Do you take care of your nails? Lovingly, painstakingly? Ignore them?
The Best of the Best, Volume #012
It’s been one busy and stressful week, and I’m just glad to have made it through the week this time around. I hope yours was a little more manageable than mine!
What are your weekend plans? Mine are…
Unfortunately, I’m in Florida for the weekend to attend my [maternal] grandfather’s funeral and burial services. It’s a rather somber and reflective weekend. Although under unhappy circumstances, I do get to see my grandmother and aunt (both of whom I haven’t seen in a few years) as well as the rest of my extended family. I do wish it would have been under better circumstances.
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
- Lady Gaga “Bad Romance” Inspired Look with ultra black smoky eyes and bold, deep red lips.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Pigment Sets Review/Swatches was the most popular post this past week, which isn’t really a big surprise, yeah?
- MAC From Our Lips Collection is the newest Viva Glam collaboration between MAC and Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper, debuting in February 2010.
- China Glaze Wizard of Ohh Ahz Collection Review complete with swatches and close-ups.
- MAC Mischief Makers Collection: Lip Sets Review/Swatches makes third on our list this week, surprisingly a good deal less popular (interesting?) than the pigment sets.
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Give us your requests for the spring 2010 season!
- How do readers feel about purchasing beauty products from eBay? Many of you answered… and while there were some who sought deals on eBay and auction sites, others stayed clear.
- China Glaze Meteor Shower Nail Lacquer reviewed and swatched!
- What’s on your wish list? We asked, you answered!
- MAC Cult of Cherry Lipglass should probably be re-released, judging by readers’ reactions to this limited edition shade as featured in The Scarlet Season.
- Both (50%, 778 Votes)
- High-end (36%, 563 Votes)
- Drugstore/mass retailer (14%, 214 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (1%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,569
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Recommend your favorite book or tell us what you just started reading; share a great dessert recipe or a photo of your pet (which is sure to be the cutest, yeah?).
First, I’ll share mine!
I’ve actually been very good and haven’t bought any new makeup since the last FFHF! I’m so proud 😛