Here are five holiday palettes perfect for holiday giving and receiving!
1. Chanel Essentielle de Chanel Palette ($85.00) comes in Lumiere Romantique and Lumiere Tendresse. Each one contains four eyeshadows, four lip colors, and one blush.
2. Dior Deluxe Travel Palette ($70.00) contains a color powder blush, sun powder, six eyeshadows, deluxe travel-size DiorShow Blackout mascara, and a Ultra Gloss Reflect for lips.
3. Dior Gaucho Palette ($55.00) consists of four eyeshadows in wine and rose tones, plus two creamy lip colors. Nordstrom exclusive palette!
4. YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres ($56.00) features ridiculously smooth and soft eyeshadows. Each one features five eyeshadows in total, and there are six different versions available. I love Indian Pink–so gorgeous.
5. Guerlain Mysterious Butterfly Palette ($57.00) stands out for its ultra elegant design overlaying the eyeshadows.
What’s your favorite way to wear your hair? Up? Down? Flat ironed or natural?
Tawaka “The Ball” ($65.00) is a totally, unapologetically indulgent gift. Whether you’re receiving or giving, it truly is a luxe item to keep near your shower. Those wary of the price will at least be happy to know that The Ball lasts for ages. I’ve had mine for months, and it still has plenty to go. It’s a great product for buffing and mildly exfoliating the body!
Calvin Klein Delicious Light Glistening Lip Gloss ($16.00) is my new favorite lipgloss. Oh, I’ll always have a spot in my heart for MAC lipglass, but Calvin Klein’s lipgloss is ridiculously pigmented, so smooth, and wearable on its own or paired with a lipstick. I just bought three more earlier this week! It is a non-sticky, fragrance free gloss — I know those are selling points for some of you!
T3 Bespoke Labs Featherweight Dryer ($200.00) is a standout dryer. Talk about taking my hair drying time from thirty minutes to mere a five to seven minutes. Hello, time savings? So worth $200. It also helps that it is extremely lightweight!
Make Up For Ever Dany Sanz Limited Edition Palette ($390.00) is for the beauty addict who already has everything. This limited edition palette contains twenty eyeshadows/blushes and ten diamond shadows. Only 100 of these babies are available!
Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets ($5.29) is a gift most people can appreciate. Who wants an oily face? Exactly. These are excellent stocking stuffers or great to add to a lil’ gift basket you’ve put together for your favorite teenager.
H20 Anti-Acne Clarifying Mask ($25.00) is an excellent mask designed to help clean out your pores, remove excess oil, and help minimize the appearance of acne-related blemishes. My skin always feels so smooth and clean after using this!
LUSH Mmm Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt ($7.95) is totally cute and girly–which means I love it. Deliciously scented sweetness that dissolves as you relax in a hot bath.
Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit ($32.50) is a great way for teenagers and young kids to learn how to start taking care of their skin. Three easy steps and all the products you need to do them with.
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… HAND CREAMS!
Save 25% during Origins’ Friends & Family Sale! Shop online and use code FFDEC to get 25% off plus free shipping. Or you can head on over to print out a coupon to use in-store.