Win a MAC Prep for Colour Goodies!
One (1) lucky winner will receive several of the new products from Prep for Colour! (Retail value $73!)
- Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum ($30)
- Hey Eyeshadow ($14.50)
- Sorcery Eyeshadow ($14.50)
- Just Add Colour Lipglass ($14, not pictured)
RULES: All entries must be submitted by April 12th, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Two Ways to Win
You can do one, the other, or both to maximize your chances of winning…
1.) Leave a comment on this blog post telling me how you Prep for Colour — do you prime? favorite primer? etc.!
Congratulations to JayJay!
- Brown (52%, 2,307 Votes)
- Blue (16%, 706 Votes)
- Green (14%, 627 Votes)
- Hazel (12%, 527 Votes)
- Gray (3%, 141 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (2%, 95 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,403
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Designer Your Own Tote with Bloomingdales & Rebecca Minkoff!
Bloomingdale’s is holding a Tote-ally Green design contest! It’s all about creating and designing a fun, reusable tote to make everyone’s life a little more green. You can enter between April 7th, and April 25th, 2010. Users can vote on their favorite bags, and the grand prize winner will be selected based on the 50 favorites as voted by users.
- Grand Prize Winner: $2,000 Bloomingdale’s shopping spree AND their bag will be produced by Rebecca Minkoff and sold exclusively at bloomingdales.com. (Winner is chosen by Rebecca Minkioff and a panel of fashion experts.)
- Runner-Up: $1,000 Bloomingdale’s shopping spree — the tote with the most votes grabs this prize.
- Daily Winner: $100 Bloomingdale’s shopping spree will be awarded once a day.
You can see my design above… THE MELLANATOR! aka Mellan on the bag, because I’m an obsessive dog owner like that He’s green… well, he’s sitting on a bunch of green, enjoying life, happy as can be… It’s probably one of my favorite photos of him EVER, so it would be totally rockin’ to see him on a bag.
I’d love to see yours, so link me to your entry in the comments!